Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: picture
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators picture Post 27366 by Nisha on Friday 30th of August 2002 05:03:30 AM
Old 08-30-2002
I tried what u said too...

Its puzzling.. I dont know what???

Its anyway not coming...

Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

open a picture file in unix (putty)

hi i'm logged on to my schools unix machine via putty. how do i open/view a jpg picture file that is there on my root catalog? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: javatutor
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP: display text and picture

Can someone give me a script in php to: Connect to Mysql: DB= content TABLE = message Enter text , about 3000 characters, and put a image either left or right, top or bottom or the text. Please someone make me this script, ive spent several hours trying to figure it out. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

found a picture that discribe the rules!!

found a picture that discribe the rules!!! hehe (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing picture at banner?

On my Ultra 60, when booting and at the banner screen, on the top left is a picture of a globe. On another machine (Ultra 60) its a picture of a Sun. Is this something on the graphics card, or is this picture located somewhere else and able to be changed? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ridgeback00
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help! How to gnuplot a picture??

I would like to ask if I have already plot a graph using gnuplot, the setting(made by others) is in "gnuplot.defaults": gnuplot> load '<ParadisDir>/inputs/gnuplot.defaults' gnuplot> splot 'box.in' with lines, '0t0001' w lines How to transform it to bmp file? (or other types of pictures?) ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kelvin490
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Email with jpg picture embedded - inline

Hi - The below code works perfectly for e-mailing HTML embeded with JPG picture sendmail -t <<EOT TO: ABC.TO@abc.com FROM: ABC.FROM@abc.com SUBJECT: Embed image test MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/related;boundary="XYZ" --XYZ Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-15... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sivakumar121
5 Replies

7. Programming

Download http picture using C++

Dear all, I am working on writing the script which can read a file (having the html path for some pictures) and download those picture in the given local directory. Please find my iniatitve here, however I am still not able to figure out the 'download' command. Any help is appreciated. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: emily
1 Replies
MLPOST(1)						      General Commands Manual							 MLPOST(1)

NAME
mlpost - wrapper around OCaml and Metapost for the Mlpost library SYNOPSIS
mlpost [options] files... DESCRIPTION
mlpost is a program that compiles OCaml files to PostScript or PDF files using the Mlpost library. OPTIONS
-pdf Generate .mps files (default) -mp Generate .mp files -png Generate .png files -ps Generate .1 files -latex <main.tex> Scan the LaTeX prelude -eps Generate encapsulated postscript files -xpdf WYSIWYG mode using xpdf remote server (the name of the remote server is "mlpost") -v Be a bit more verbose. Otherwise nothing is printed except in case of error. -ocamlbuild Use ocamlbuild to compile -native Compile to native code -ccopt <options> Pass <options> to the Ocaml compiler -execopt <options> Pass <options> to the compiled program -version Print Mlpost version and exit -no-magic Do not parse mlpost options, do not call Metapost.dump -depend output dependency lines in a format suitable for the make(1) utility -contrib <contrib-name> compile with the specified contrib -dumpable output one name of dumpable file by line. So it print all the figures which will be created by the .ml file. -get-include-compile {cmxa|cma|dir|file} output the libraries which are needed by the library Mlpost if you want not to use the mlpost tool : - cmxa print the needed cmxa file (opt version) - cma print the needed cma file (byte version) - dir print the directories needed to be include - file print the file name inside this directory without extension -compile-name <compile-name> Keep the compiled version of the .ml file and name it <compile-name>. -dont-execute Don't execute the mlfile. So mlpost generates no figures. With this option you can check that a file compile without wasting time to generate the figures. The options -dont-execute and -compile-name can be used in conjunction to create a program which generates some figures according to some command line options. -dont-clean Don't remove intermediates files. The metapost backend use some intermediates files which are removed without this option. -cairo Use the cairo backend instead of metapost -t1disasm Set the program used to decrypt PostScript Type 1 font, only with cairo (default built-in one). This option will disappear soon. -help, --help Display the list of options SEE ALSO
mpost(1), ocamlc(1), xpdf(1). AUTHOR
Mlpost was written by Romain Bardou, Francois Bobot, Johannes Kanig, Stephane Lescuyer and Jean-Christophe Filliatre. This manual page was written by Stephane Glondu <steph@glondu.net> and completed by the Mlpost authors for the Debian project (but may be used by others). August 2009 MLPOST(1)