Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: picture
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators picture Post 26762 by Nisha on Friday 23rd of August 2002 03:00:12 AM
Old 08-23-2002
Ok now its 4,054 Bytes...

The width and height of the avatar is

78 x 105

I couldn't find a much smaller picture....

See if u can help me now....

-Nisha

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

open a picture file in unix (putty)

hi i'm logged on to my schools unix machine via putty. how do i open/view a jpg picture file that is there on my root catalog? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: javatutor
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP: display text and picture

Can someone give me a script in php to: Connect to Mysql: DB= content TABLE = message Enter text , about 3000 characters, and put a image either left or right, top or bottom or the text. Please someone make me this script, ive spent several hours trying to figure it out. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

found a picture that discribe the rules!!

found a picture that discribe the rules!!! hehe (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing picture at banner?

On my Ultra 60, when booting and at the banner screen, on the top left is a picture of a globe. On another machine (Ultra 60) its a picture of a Sun. Is this something on the graphics card, or is this picture located somewhere else and able to be changed? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ridgeback00
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help! How to gnuplot a picture??

I would like to ask if I have already plot a graph using gnuplot, the setting(made by others) is in "gnuplot.defaults": gnuplot> load '<ParadisDir>/inputs/gnuplot.defaults' gnuplot> splot 'box.in' with lines, '0t0001' w lines How to transform it to bmp file? (or other types of pictures?) ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kelvin490
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Email with jpg picture embedded - inline

Hi - The below code works perfectly for e-mailing HTML embeded with JPG picture sendmail -t <<EOT TO: ABC.TO@abc.com FROM: ABC.FROM@abc.com SUBJECT: Embed image test MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/related;boundary="XYZ" --XYZ Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-15... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sivakumar121
5 Replies

7. Programming

Download http picture using C++

Dear all, I am working on writing the script which can read a file (having the html path for some pictures) and download those picture in the given local directory. Please find my iniatitve here, however I am still not able to figure out the 'download' command. Any help is appreciated. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: emily
1 Replies
pamdice(1)						      General Commands Manual							pamdice(1)

NAME
pamdice - slice a Netpbm image into many horizontally and/or vertically SYNOPSIS
pamslice -outstem=filenamestem [-width=width] [-height=height] [-verbose] [filename] You can use the minimum unique abbreviation of the options. You can use two hyphens instead of one. You can separate an option name from its value with white space instead of an equals sign. DESCRIPTION
Reads a PAM, PBM, PGM, or PPM image as input. Splits it horizontally and/or vertically into equal size pieces and writes them into sepa- rate files as the same kind of image. See the -outstem option for information on naming of the output files. The -width and -height options determine the size of the output pieces. pnmcat can rejoin the images. OPTIONS
-outstem=filenamestem This option determines the names of the output files. Each output file is named filenamestem_y_x.type where filenamestem is the value of the -outstem option, x and y are the horizontal and vertical locations, respectively, in the input image of the output image, zero being the leftmost and top, and type is .pbm, .pgm, .ppm, or .pam, depending on the type of image. -width=width gives the width in pixels of the output images. The rightmost pieces are smaller than this if the input image is not a multiple of width pixels wide. -height=height gives the height in pixels of the output images. The bottom pieces are smaller than this if the input image is not a multiple of height pixels high. -verbose Print information about the processing to Standard Error. SEE ALSO
pamcut(1), pnmcat(1), pgmslice(1), pnm(5) AUTHOR
put by Bryan Henderson in the public domain in 2001 31 January 2001 pamdice(1)