Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unintentional connection!
Special Forums IP Networking Unintentional connection! Post 26529 by Corual Rex on Tuesday 20th of August 2002 10:30:30 AM
Old 08-20-2002
Oh no! Problem is back driving me crazySmilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

net connection

i have installed suse linux 10 ,but i am not able to connect to the internet.i am learning unix now. i am new to this operating system. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: viswareddy.32
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host Connection closed

Hi Everyone, Good day. Scenario: 2 unix servers -- A (SunOS) and B (AIX) I have an ftp script to sftp 30 files from A to B which happen almost instantaneously i.e 30 sftp's happen at the same time. Some of these sftp's fail with the following error: ssh_exchange_identification: Connection... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jeevan_fimare
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Connection reset by peer..closing connection

Hello I'm facing the above problem while doing a performance run. I've a script which I'm launching from my windows desktop using mozilla. The script will invoke backend action on a Solaris host which in turn feeds the records to a driver located on a linux box(Cent OS). What's happening is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: subramanyab
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 ftp connection problem (connection refused, connection timed out)

Hi everyone, I am hoping anyone of you could help me in this weird problem we have in 1 of our Solaris 10 servers. Lately, we have been having some ftp problems in this server. Though it can ping any server within the network, it seems that it can only ftp to a select few. For most servers, the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: labdakos
4 Replies

5. Solaris

PC-X connection

Hi all, I have just installed SunOS 10 at the first PC and exceed (pc-x server) at the second. I'm trying to connect to the first pc via exceed softvare. After entering login and pass, the exceed window immidiate close without any errors (if CDE or JDS has been chosen). Via exceed working just... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Marauder62
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

db connection

Hi, I'm trying to write a script which will run a select on db. #!/usr/bin/ksh SQL_INPUT_FILE=file_name.sql SQL_OUTPUT_FILE=output.txt MANPATH=/usr/share/man:/opt/SUNWspro/man:/usr/local/man... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ozum
2 Replies

7. AIX

IP connection

Hi, I have a server AIX 5.3 Few people have the root password and somebody used the root login to erase a file (command rm in the .sh_history of root). :mad: I would like to know if a file exist with what ip address has been connected. I want to find the guilty!!! :D Thanks guys (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Castelior
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How keep running a program n an another computer via a connection ssh when the connection is closed?

Hi everybody, I am running a program on a supercomputer via my personal computer through a ssh connection. My program take more than a day to run, so when I left work with my PC I stop the connection with the supercomputer and the program stop. I am wondering if someone know how I can manage... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TomTomGre
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

DB connection

hi Im unable to find how this script in conencting to DB and which DB and job is scheduled in TWS to run this script. Any sugggestion where to look for or how to get information. please find below part of script for DB conenction. ##### SET VARIABLES ################## rundate=`date... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saif2825
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remote connection

How can we connect to remote computers with a bash script.? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: diw10
1 Replies
qmail-queue(8)						      System Manager's Manual						    qmail-queue(8)

NAME
qmail-queue - queue a mail message for delivery SYNOPSIS
qmail-queue DESCRIPTION
qmail-queue reads a mail message from descriptor 0. It then reads envelope information from descriptor 1. It places the message into the outgoing queue for future delivery by qmail-send. The envelope information is an envelope sender address followed by a list of envelope recipient addresses. The sender address is preceded by the letter F and terminated by a 0 byte. Each recipient address is preceded by the letter T and terminated by a 0 byte. The list of recipient addresses is terminated by an extra 0 byte. If qmail-queue sees end-of-file before the extra 0 byte, it aborts without placing the message into the queue. Every envelope recipient address should contain a username, an @ sign, and a fully qualified domain name. qmail-queue always adds a Received line to the top of the message. Other than this, qmail-queue does not inspect the message and does not enforce any restrictions on its contents. However, the recipients probably expect to see a proper header, as described in qmail-header(5). Programs included with qmail which invoke qmail-queue will invoke the contents of $QMAILQUEUE instead, if that environment variable is set. FILESYSTEM RESTRICTIONS
qmail-queue imposes two constraints on the queue structure: each mess subdirectory must be in the same filesystem as the pid directory; and each todo subdirectory must be in the same filesystem as the intd directory. EXIT CODES
qmail-queue does not print diagnostics. It exits 0 if it has successfully queued the message. It exits between 1 and 99 if it has failed to queue the message. All qmail-queue error codes between 11 and 40 indicate permanent errors: 11 Address too long. 31 Mail server permanently refuses to send the message to any recipients. (Not used by qmail-queue, but can be used by programs offering the same interface.) All other qmail-queue error codes indicate temporary errors: 51 Out of memory. 52 Timeout. 53 Write error; e.g., disk full. 54 Unable to read the message or envelope. 55 Unable to read a configuration file. (Not used by qmail-queue.) 56 Problem making a network connection from this host. (Not used by qmail-queue.) 61 Problem with the qmail home directory. 62 Problem with the queue directory. 63 Problem with queue/pid. 64 Problem with queue/mess. 65 Problem with queue/intd. 66 Problem with queue/todo. 71 Mail server temporarily refuses to send the message to any recipients. (Not used by qmail-queue.) 72 Connection to mail server timed out. (Not used by qmail-queue.) 73 Connection to mail server rejected. (Not used by qmail-queue.) 74 Connection to mail server succeeded, but communication failed. (Not used by qmail-queue.) 81 Internal bug; e.g., segmentation fault. 91 Envelope format error. SEE ALSO
addresses(5), envelopes(5), qmail-header(5), qmail-inject(8), qmail-qmqpc(8), qmail-send(8), qmail-smtpd(8) qmail-queue(8)