Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: nt to unix dictionary
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers nt to unix dictionary Post 26305 by RTM on Wednesday 14th of August 2002 01:30:49 PM
Old 08-14-2002
Try this link - I never had to do anything as an admin with NT but possibly this DOS-to-UNIX will help.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Dictionary File

Could someone please tell me where the dictionary file for Spell is stored. And is it in a text format so I can read it in a windows text editor. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rukshan
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix dictionary location

ne1 know where unixs built in dictionary is??? is it in this place /usr/dict/words????? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sinner
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

dictionary words in vim

how can i get the dictionary words in vim using keyboard keys? and how can i get the current directory filename? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lakshmananindia
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to give dictionary effect ?

Hello, In google: if we type the text like :- It gives us a question saying :- I want to know how to write a shell script to give this Dictionary effect. example:If we give "lst" then it corrects us saying "list". Can you please help me with a sample code! friends..... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nsharath
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix dictionary.

Hey, I am looking for an inbuilt unix dictionary.I tried to look at the path /usr/dict/word and I do not find anything any dict directory in the /usr folder. Can anyone please tell me how to find out this dictionary? Thanks Lee. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: leepan2008
1 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

How to create a dictionary using cygwin

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Create a dictionary using cygwin. Display the following menu at the start of execution 1-add a word in the dictionary # specify the meaning 2-search a word # if word exists, show the meaning of the word 2-delete a word... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kpopfreakghecky
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Merging dupes on different lines in a dictionary

I am working on a homonym dictionary of names i.e. names which are clustered together according to their “sound-alike” pronunciation: An example will make this clear: Since the dictionary is manually constructed it often happens that inadvertently two sets of “homonyms” which should be grouped... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gimley
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating a dictionary with domain name adjuncted

Hello, I have created a dictionary which has the following structure: DOMAINWORD=(equivalent in English)gloss(es) in Hindi each separated by a comma(equivalent in English)gloss(es) in Hindi each separated by a comma or a semi-colon An example will make this clear ... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: gimley
13 Replies
QT2KDOC(1)						     KDOC Documentation System							QT2KDOC(1)

NAME
qt2kdoc -- Generates cross-reference file suitable for use with KDOC from Qt Toolkit HTML documentation. SYNOPSIS
qt2kdoc [-u URL] [-o <destdir>] [-z] <path to qt html> DESCRIPTION
qt2kdoc generates a kdoc(1) cross-reference file from the classes.html file that is included with the Qt GUI Toolkit HTML documentation. The resulting file can be used to cross-reference documentation generated with KDOC for other classes with the Qt HTML documentation. OPTIONS
--url <url>, -u <url> The URL by which the Qt documentation can be accessed. This will allow other libraries to link to the Qt documentation. --outdir <path>, -o <path> The directory where the generated index file will be written. --compress, -z Compress the generated index with gzip. KDOC can read these compressed index files. EXAMPLES
qt2kdoc -u "http://www.mydomain/src/qthtml/" $HOME/web/src/qthtml ENVIRONMENT
KDOCLIBS If set, it is used as the default output path. It is overridden by the --outdir option. FILES
classes.html, functions.html The files from which information about the Qt library is read. They are parsed by qt2kdoc. qt.kdoc A kdoc(1) cross-reference file that will be generated by qt2kdoc and can be used to link documentation generated by kdoc with the Qt documentation. SEE ALSO
This script is a utility for kdoc(1). BUGS
Dependent on format of Qt documentation. AUTHOR
Sirtaj S. Kang <taj@kde.org>, 1998. 2.0a54 2002-03-18 QT2KDOC(1)