Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Function in a blocked state.
Top Forums Programming Function in a blocked state. Post 25981 by vjsony on Thursday 8th of August 2002 01:15:45 PM
Old 08-08-2002
Thanks Perderabo.

Regards
VJ

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

BitTorrent port 6969 blocked... how to get around the blocked port

Due to the massive Upload speeds killing .... or overstressing our schools network...... my school has blocked port 6969 (the most common BitTorrent port). So I cant connect to the tracker anymore, in other words no more downloading from school :( Does anyone know how I can get around the ports... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PenguinDevil
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

IP Blocked

When I try to view these forums from work, I get a message that my IP has been blocked. Please advise as to how to fix this situation. My IP at work comes from the following class B network: 128.226.X.X (Binghamton University) Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: debcav
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

Blocked ports

I have installed a network camera in my home which i would like to watch when i am in my office.The problem is that the specific port that is used from my camera to pass video is blocked by my isp(as most ports for incoming connections). It is not possible to change that port from my camera... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: link7722
3 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Re: Reg Email Blocked. Pt II

Thanks for replying Neo. For some reason I cannot reply in a thread without registering, but I can start a new thread so I apologize for this extra thread. my email ...(at)email(dot)com (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Goatfarmer03
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to remove the Blocked content!!

Dear Team, Please find the screen shot , which shows the attacked page of of my website, people saying using the webmaster tool only we can remove this malicious code. but is it possible to remove the malicious code directly login in to the server , its a dedicated server and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anishkumarv
2 Replies

6. AIX

Open firmware state to running state

Hi Admins, I am having a whole system lpar in open firmware state on HMC. How can I bring it to running state ? Let me know. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Vim function to generate RTL Code(finite state machine) in verilog

Hi I wanted to call the AutoFsm function (given below) in vim to generate a code something like: **********verilog code to generate ************* always @(posedge clk or negedge rst_n) begin if(!rst_n) begin state_r <= #1 next_stateascii_r; ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dll_fpga
0 Replies
sigblock(2)							System Calls Manual						       sigblock(2)

NAME
sigblock - Provides a compatibility interface to the sigprocmask function LIBRARY
Standard C Library (libc.a) SYNOPSIS
int sigblock( int mask ); PARAMETERS
Specifies the signals to be added to the set of signals currently being blocked from delivery. DESCRIPTION
The sigblock() function causes the signals specified by the mask parameter to be added to the set of signals currently being blocked from delivery. The signals are blocked from delivery by logically ORing the mask parameter into the signal mask of the process. Signal i is blocked if the i-th bit in the mask parameter is a value of 1. Only signals with values 1-31 can be masked with the sigblock() function. NOTES
It is not possible to block SIGKILL. The system provides no indication of this restriction. The sigblock() function is provided for compatibility to other UNIX systems. Its function is a subset of the sigprocmask() function. RETURN VALUES
On completion, the previous set of masked signals is returned. RELATED INFORMATION
Functions: kill(2), sigaction(2), sigpause(3), sigprocmask(2), sigsuspend(2), sigvec(2) delim off sigblock(2)