Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements UNIX.COM -- X/Open WIPO UDRP RESULTS !!!! Post 25464 by Kelam_Magnus on Tuesday 30th of July 2002 04:14:52 PM
Old 07-30-2002
Quick call John Grisham

My congratulations Neo!!!!

This is one time that the "little guy" has put one over on the "big corporate meany"!!

I feel like you should call John Grisham for consulting on a book/movie. Smilie

Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Difference between UNIX operating system and Unix Open Server

Hi, I recently joined this forum and new to UNIX. Is there any difference between UNIX operating system and UNIX open server? Please explain. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Manjit
1 Replies

2. News, Links, Events and Announcements

UNIX.COM -- X/Open WIPO UDRP Complaint

FYI: http://arbiter.wipo.int/domains/cases/2002/d0200-0399.html unix.com unix.net unix.org ... all domains under siege by X/Open ... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
17 Replies

3. News, Links, Events and Announcements

WIPO Official Decision

At Last Official Decision of UNIX.com Domain dispute by WIPO is available to review. http://arbiter.wipo.int/domains/decisions/html/2002/d2002-0294.html (Status: unix.com > Complaint denied) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: killerserv
1 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Unix Sco Open Server, Windows Computers Problem Access Unix Shared Files Help!!!!!

Hello Moto I hope someone can help We's here at work, have a unix box with sco openserver 5 on it, so it has a nice gui interface.. and also a fair few windows computers.. a system admin guy b4 me, has set up a user called neil, which can, when u try to access the unix box using windows... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: haggo
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Open google homepage with search results

Hi, we can open firefox Google to open a webpage.But, how can I open the firefox directly with the search term given at commandline and directly display the page with search results. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ramkishore
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Iteration through the results from a unix command

Hi, I am using a command "ps -ef | grep identify" which results more than 1 results. Actually I need to get the time from each of them , compare with the current date and conditionally stop a process. The problem I am facing is to iterate through the results getting from the command.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: deviprasad83
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix Script to email grepped results

I am following the tread number 81556 to grep a file and send the results in email. #/bin/bash /bin/grep -i 'invite sip' /var/log/asterisk/full if echo "found" | mail -s 'invite sip' mail@gmail.com When I just build it to grep and mail, it works fine. However, the if statement causes... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: klysdale
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can ctag and cscope support recording search results and displaying the history results ?

Hello , When using vim, can ctag and cscope support recording search results and displaying the history results ? Once I jump to one tag, I can use :tnext to jump to next tag, but how can I display the preview search result? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 915086731
0 Replies
jpeg2swf(1)							     swftools							       jpeg2swf(1)

NAME
jpeg2swf - Converts jpeg images to SWF. Synopsis jpeg2swf [-options [value]] imagefiles[.jpg]|[.jpeg] [...] DESCRIPTION
This tool converts jpeg image files into an SWF animation. It takes any number of input pictures, and converts them to SWF one-by-one, where every converted picture is a separate frame in the target SWF. OPTIONS
-o, --output outputfile Explicitly specify output file. (Otherwise, output will go to stdout / output.swf) -q, --quality quality Set compression quality (1-100, 1=worst, 100=best). This option can be set independently for each image. -r, --rate framerate Set movie framerate (frames per second) -z, --zlib zlib Use Flash MX (SWF 6) Zlib encoding for the output. The resulting SWF will be smaller, but not playable in Flash Plugins of Version 5 and below. -M, --mx Use Flash MX H.263 compression (use for correlated images) -x, --xoffset offset horizontally offset images by offset -y, --yoffset offset vertically offset images by offset -X, --width width Force movie width to width (default: autodetect) -Y, --height height Force movie height to height (default: autodetect) -T, --flashversion version Set flash file version to version -v, --verbose level Set verbose level to level (0=quiet, 1=default, 2=debug) -V, --version Print version information and exit -f, --fit-to-movie Fit images to movie size -e, --export assetname Make importable as asset with assetname AUTHORS
Rainer Bohme <rfxswf@reflex-studio.de> Matthias Kramm jpeg2swf February 2012 jpeg2swf(1)