Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris compared to Windows
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Solaris compared to Windows Post 25210 by killerserv on Friday 26th of July 2002 12:38:31 AM
Old 07-26-2002
u sure ?

Here is a link i found on search:
http://www.leftfoot.com/freeshells.html

Im sure you can find more & more here.
http://google.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=...unts&hc=0&hs=1

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

NTFS under Solaris (switching from windows to Solaris server)

I want just to keep Solaris OS as my default OS . I have installed linux and windows as well but all my critical data is stored on NTFS partition so question is how to mount HDD with NTFS on Solaris (tried FUSE + NTFS-3g but that did`t worked for me system was down) And why Solaris does not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: microbot
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

Fedora 11 has different date format from logfiles compared to FC 6-10

Hi Gurus, Is there a way to tweak the date format in /var/log/secure (Fedora 11) so that it will have the same date format as in Fedora ver. 6-10. For Fedora 11: 2010-01-24T07:32:03.767801+09:00 jump sshd: Failed password for root from 189.1.164.92 port 47662 ssh2... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxgeek
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How much bash to learn compared with Perl?

Hello Everyone! I am somewhat new to Unix command line and don't have much experience to input on the matter so I wanted to gather some opinion's from people who have been down the road already. Currently, I am going through a book by John Muster called "Unix Made Easy". I have gone... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: budfoxcat
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do I include the file being compared into calculation?

nawk -F, 'NR==FNR{file=FILENAME;a++;next} a{if(FILENAME~file)next;b++;} END{ for(i in a){if(a && !b){print "NEW: "i}} for(i in b){if(b)print i"\t\t"b}}' OFS=, 123.csv *.csv I need to include 123.csv into the equation for the total output currently it compares whatever is on 123.csv against... (27 Replies)
Discussion started by: llcooljatt
27 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print the new fail compared with file1

file1: A pass B fail E pass file2: B pass A fail E pass if from file2 introduced new failure then, print failure It should print: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difference between dates compared with number

Hi, I have date format like 09/08/115(Format : date +%m%d%1y) and i want to differentiate this date with current date and output of difference will compare with a number like if ; then commands else exit fi how can i do that (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: charanarjun
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How is html code read, compared to say python?

so, the first line of bash, perl, python, ruby, and similar languages must contain the path to the interpreter...i.e. #!/bin/perl, or #!/bin/python. so in the case of a perl script, for instance, a perl script cannot and will never run if the perl program is not installed/present on the system. ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
9 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)