Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Unresolved Symbol on HP UX & oracle7 Post 23902 by hell666 on Tuesday 2nd of July 2002 05:07:22 AM
Old 07-02-2002
It's because of you makefile which does not have the right path to these libraries. Try to get a proper makefile (Ex: proc.mk) from your Oracle directory, and compile your program using this make file.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

c++ unresolved symbol

I have this problem: # make gcc -g -D_REENTRANT -DDISABLE_MJPEG=1 -I. -o encmain.o -c encmain.cc ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: std::string::_Rep::_S_max_size collect2: ld returned 8 exit status but from /usr/local/include/g++v3/bits/basic_string.h : namespace... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thalex
0 Replies

2. Programming

How To Find Unresolved symbol in shared library?

1 . I use Digital Unix V4.0F 2 . I compile a programe which use a shared library . But when I run it( prog.out) , the shell told me that "Fatal Error : /sbin/loader : unresolved symbol in lib3cZap.so" But When I compile proj.out and lib3cZap.so , the compiler said nothing . And I ls -l... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chenhao_no1
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unresolved symbol ???

when I make ncftp 111.111.1.2 I just get problems like ... /usr/lib/dld.sl unresolved symbol:inet_ntop (code) does anybody know what is the problem and how to solve this? thx.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: svennie
2 Replies

4. Programming

unresolved symbol on AIX 5.2

Hi, want to port an executable from AIX 5.3 to AIX 5.2. This seems to be no problem, when i build one executable. But in another case i have to link one library statically and the rest is loaded at runtime. This works for AIX 5.3 but on AIX 5.2 i get the following error ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pm_user
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

use of \&\& symbol

sh /home/juser/ajss/utils/ajstartdb.sh oragold@hydapps.test.com /d03/AppsGOLD/golddb/9.2.0/GOLD_hydapps.env \&\& /home/oragold/ajss/ajstrtdb.sh the above command will execute ajstrtdb.sh file which is located in another machine. but can u specify the use of \&\& here... Is there any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: suryahota
2 Replies

6. HP-UX

Unresolved symbol problem

Hi I am trying to make an executable which has informix esqlc and .per files. I am using informix version 9.3. The make is successful, but when i execute, i get an error message /usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved symbol: ibm_lib4gl_loadint4 (code) from RVprnrecvr Abort(coredump) I searched for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatakrishnan
4 Replies

7. AIX

Unresolved symbols

Hello experts , i have some strange problem, i wanted to create a shared object in AIX 5.3 for which i have compiled all my .cxx to .o which worked fine and then i created the .so from them , but when i do nm -Bo sample.so , i have many unresolved symbol, including printf... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vin_pll
0 Replies

8. Solaris

Symbol reference error for same code & libraries but compiled in different environmen

Hi All, I am having a code written in C++.First I build this code on SUN 5.10.It was built successfully.Following is the log when build was successful. -L/apps/compilers/SUNWspro/lib -lm -lsunmath \ -o App ld: warning: symbol `clog' has differing types: (file... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: milindb
0 Replies

9. Solaris

/usr/lib/passwdutil.so.1: symbol __nsl_fgetspent_r: referenced symbol not found

deleteing post (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dshakey
0 Replies
Bio::Symbol::ProteinAlphabet(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			 Bio::Symbol::ProteinAlphabet(3pm)

NAME
Bio::Symbol::ProteinAlphabet - A ready made Protein alphabet SYNOPSIS
use Bio::Symbol::ProteinAlphabet; my $alpha = Bio::Symbol::ProteinAlphabet->new(); foreach my $symbol ( $alpha->symbols ) { print "symbol is $symbol "; } DESCRIPTION
This object builds an Alphabet with Protein symbols. FEEDBACK
Mailing Lists User feedback is an integral part of the evolution of this and other Bioperl modules. Send your comments and suggestions preferably to the Bioperl mailing list. Your participation is much appreciated. bioperl-l@bioperl.org - General discussion http://bioperl.org/wiki/Mailing_lists - About the mailing lists Support Please direct usage questions or support issues to the mailing list: bioperl-l@bioperl.org rather than to the module maintainer directly. Many experienced and reponsive experts will be able look at the problem and quickly address it. Please include a thorough description of the problem with code and data examples if at all possible. Reporting Bugs Report bugs to the Bioperl bug tracking system to help us keep track of the bugs and their resolution. Bug reports can be submitted via the web: https://redmine.open-bio.org/projects/bioperl/ AUTHOR - Jason Stajich Email jason@bioperl.org APPENDIX
The rest of the documentation details each of the object methods. Internal methods are usually preceded with a _ new Title : new Usage : my $obj = Bio::Symbol::ProteinAlphabet->new(); Function: Builds a new Bio::Symbol::ProteinAlphabet object Returns : Bio::Symbol::ProteinAlphabet Args : perl v5.14.2 2012-03-02 Bio::Symbol::ProteinAlphabet(3pm)