Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: esql/c for 64 bit
Top Forums Programming esql/c for 64 bit Post 23762 by glfuentes on Friday 28th of June 2002 11:39:41 AM
Old 06-28-2002
Question esql/c for 64 bit

I tried to compile a program esql/c in 64 bits but I couldn't do it, I want to know how I can do this, I make a makefile but it doesn't work.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

copying or concatinating string from 1st bit, leaving 0th bit

Hello, If i have 2 strings str1 and str2, i would like to copy/concatenate str2 to str1, from 1st bit leaving the 0th bit. How do i do it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazz
2 Replies

2. Linux

ESQL/C to Oracle Conversion Tools.

The oracle site has such a tool for several platforms but Linux :mad: Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of an Informix ESQL/C to Pro/C convertor that will run on Linux? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mbb
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

boot the 32 bit kernel on a 64 bit PPC Linux machine?

Hi all, I'm looking to cover a corner case for an upcoming test cycle. Is there a way to boot a RedHat Advanced Server 4 (update 3) installed on a Power PC machine to use a 32 bit kernel? This would be similar to what is done here -> https://www.unix.com/aix/26204-aix-platform.html I've done... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: philrau
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

migrating unix mp-ras 32 bit to linux suse 64 bit

Hi. I need to migrate the whole unix environment from a Unix mp-ras 32 bit to a Linux Suse 64 bit. 1) can i use cpio to copy the data? 2) can i just copy the users from unix to linux or do i have to create them by hand 3) are there any other concerns i should worry about? thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrodrig
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to handle 64 bit arithmetic operation at 32 bit compiled perl interpreter?H

Hi, Here is the issue. From the program snippet I have Base: 0x1800000000, Size: 0x3FFE7FFFFFFFF which are of 40 and 56 bits. SO I used use bignum to do the math but summing them up I always failed having correct result. perl interpreter info, perl, v5.8.8 built for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrd1986
0 Replies

6. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Which version of Windows Vista to install with a product key? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Hello everyone. I bought a dell laptop (XPS M1330) online which came without a hard drive. There is a Windows Vista Ultimate OEMAct sticker with product key at the bottom case. I checked dell website (here) for this model and it says this model supports both 32 and 64-bit version of Windows... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
4 Replies
ccmakedep(1)						      General Commands Manual						      ccmakedep(1)

NAME
ccmakedep - create dependencies in makefiles using a C compiler SYNOPSIS
ccmakedep [ cpp-flags ] [ -wwidth ] [ -smagic-string ] [ -fmakefile ] [ -oobject-suffix ] [ -v ] [ -a ] [ -cccompiler ] [ -- options -- ] sourcefile ... DESCRIPTION
The ccmakedep program calls a C compiler to preprocess each sourcefile, and uses the output to construct makefile rules describing their dependencies. These rules instruct make(1) on which object files must be recompiled when a dependency has changed. By default, ccmakedep places its output in the file named makefile if it exists, otherwise Makefile. An alternate makefile may be speci- fied with the -f option. It first searches the makefile for a line beginning with # DO NOT DELETE or one provided with the -s option, as a delimiter for the dependency output. If it finds it, it will delete everything following this up to the end of the makefile and put the output after this line. If it doesn't find it, the program will append the string to the makefile and place the output after that. EXAMPLE
Normally, ccmakedep will be used in a makefile target so that typing 'make depend' will bring the dependencies up to date for the makefile. For example, SRCS = file1.c file2.c ... CFLAGS = -O -DHACK -I../foobar -xyz depend: ccmakedep -- $(CFLAGS) -- $(SRCS) OPTIONS
The program will ignore any option that it does not understand, so you may use the same arguments that you would for cc(1), including -D and -U options to define and undefine symbols and -I to set the include path. -a Append the dependencies to the file instead of replacing existing dependencies. -cccompiler Use this compiler to generate dependencies. -fmakefile Filename. This allows you to specify an alternate makefile in which ccmakedep can place its output. Specifying "-" as the file name (that is, -f-) sends the output to standard output instead of modifying an existing file. -sstring Starting string delimiter. This option permits you to specify a different string for ccmakedep to look for in the makefile. The default is "# DO NOT DELETE". -v Be verbose: display the C compiler command before running it. -- options -- If ccmakedep encounters a double hyphen (--) in the argument list, then any unrecognized arguments following it will be silently ignored. A second double hyphen terminates this special treatment. In this way, ccmakedep can be made to safely ignore esoteric compiler arguments that might normally be found in a CFLAGS make macro (see the EXAMPLE section above). -D, -I, and -U options appearing between the pair of double hyphens are still processed normally. SEE ALSO
cc(1), make(1), makedepend(1), ccmakedep(1). AUTHOR
ccmakedep was written by the X Consortium. Colin Watson wrote this manual page, originally for the Debian Project, based partly on the manual page for makedepend(1). X Version 11 imake 1.0.2 ccmakedep(1)