Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: WANTED: Load Generator
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users WANTED: Load Generator Post 23254 by momo on Wednesday 19th of June 2002 02:38:42 PM
Old 06-19-2002
Error WANTED: Load Generator

Hi, someone knows about a Load Generator for web?, IŽve been searching the web and I found "Astra Test", but I doesnŽt work.
Thanks! Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Help wanted

Hi, I know very little about C and Unix. I have written a program to use threads. The program needs to get some values from a very large database. I wrote a simple program and compiled but got the following errors..... cc mythread.c -lthread "/usr/include/pthread.h", line 120:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: reddyb
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Load Generator for Web

Hi, I was searching the web for a load generator to testing a web server. If anyone knows about the best of them and how I can get it, IŽll be appreciated, Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: momo
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Suggestions wanted ...

All, Have an AMD-K6/2 PC, 20G.Hd along with RH7.2. Wanting to know what I should do in terms of setup (workstation/server) and then what I can do with it? I'd like to learn a DBMS and SQL - can I do this using RedHat? Any suggestions with how I can use/ what I can do with this appreciated. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cameron
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in wrting Load Script for a Load-Resume type of load.

hi all need your help. I am wrting a script that will load data into the table. then on another load will append the data into the existing table. Regards Ankit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
1 Replies

5. Programming

Minix help wanted

Hi to all, i am trying to make a kernel call that will display the number of times each kernel call was called. Any idea where to look? I can't find the right files and also how to get all those values. Already made a kernel call that displays how many kernel calls are in the system. I am using... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: hariscy
6 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Just wanted to say thanks!!!

Greetings all!! Have only recently signed up to this forum and I must say I am thoroughly impressed! :D Everyone has been nothing but amazingly helpful and I haven't been made to feel like the newbie that I am. I will definately be becoming a daily user of this site not only for help... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: U_C_Dispatj
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VPS has load 200, httpd load no activity, netstat nothing

Hello, on my hostserver i see one VPS of mine got load of 200.00 and netstat nothing (not a single blank line on netstat command) after some time, netstat started showing connections, but i see no excessive IP connections. tail -f /var/log/httpd/access_log shows no activity /var/log/messages ;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: postcd
1 Replies
SOAP::WSDL::Generator::Template::XSD(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		 SOAP::WSDL::Generator::Template::XSD(3pm)

NAME
SOAP::WSDL::Generator::Template::XSD - XSD code generator DESCRIPTION
SOAP::WSDL's XSD code generator SYNOPSIS
See wsdl2perl for an example on how to use this class. METHODS
new Constructor. Options (Options can also be set via set_OPTION methods): o silent Suppress warnings about what's being generated generate Shortcut for calling generate_typelib and generate_client generate_client Generates a client interface generate_server Generates a server class generate_typelib Generates type and element classes generate_typemap Generate a typemap class required by SOAP::WSDL's MessageParser generate_interface (Deprecated) alias for generate_client get_name_resolver Returns a name resolver template plugin visit_XSD_Attribute Visitor method for SOAP::WSDL::XSD::Attribute. Should be factored out into visitor class. visit_XSD_ComplexType Visitor method for SOAP::WSDL::XSD::ComplexType. Should be factored out into visitor class. visit_XSD_Element Visitor method for SOAP::WSDL::XSD::Element. Should be factored out into visitor class. visit_XSD_SimpleType Visitor method for SOAP::WSDL::XSD::SimpleType. Should be factored out into visitor class. AUTHOR
Replace the whitespace by @ for E-Mail Address. Martin Kutter E<lt>martin.kutter fen-net.deE<gt> LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008, 2009 Martin Kutter. This file is part of SOAP-WSDL. You may distribute/modify it under the same terms as perl itself Repository information $Id: WSDLParser.pm 770 2009-01-24 22:55:54Z kutterma $ $LastChangedDate: 2009-01-24 23:55:54 +0100 (Sa, 24 Jan 2009) $ $LastChangedRevision: 770 $ $LastChangedBy: kutterma $ $HeadURL: https://soap-wsdl.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/soap-wsdl/SOAP-WSDL/trunk/lib/SOAP/WSDL/Expat/WSDLParser.pm $ perl v5.10.1 2010-12-21 SOAP::WSDL::Generator::Template::XSD(3pm)