Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ./configure error
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers ./configure error Post 23016 by PxT on Friday 14th of June 2002 03:29:40 PM
Old 06-14-2002
Use the Cygwin installer from http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/ Choose "gcc" and the install program which ensure that you get all the dependancies.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

./configure error

Hey, i'm trying to use httptunnel and it won't let me configure it. here's what the cmnd line gives me: pbg4% ./configure creating cache ./config.cache checking for a BSD compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c checking whether build environment is sane... yes checking whether make sets... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: macaddictg4
4 Replies

2. Solaris

[need help] error after configure network card at v890 sparc

hi experts, i have some problem with my server v890, i had config the network with ce0,ce1 and eri0 but after reboot the server have this error messages display : WARNING: ce0: fault detected external to device; service degraded WARNING: ce0: xcvr addr:0x01 - link down configuring IPv4... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bucci
2 Replies

3. Solaris

PZ help :configure: error: cannot find output from flex; giving up

While installing amanda server,i got the following error ## checking lex output file root... configure: error: cannot find output from flex; giving up. when i execute # which lex i got /usr/ccs/bin/lex setting the pathg does not work too After this i tried intalling flex in my /opt... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bullet350
0 Replies

4. Ubuntu

./configure command Error while trying to install GCC compiler on unix machine

Hi, I need to install the GCC compiler on a my Linus machine. First step is to run the ./configure command and here we need to specify ./configure --target="target machine name (CPU type-Manufacturer-OS) or other way would be just give the command ./configure and it guesses the target name... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: viji19812001
11 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

configure nrpe and nagios error

(1)check the service of nrpe   # libexec/check_nrpe -H 59.26.240.63   NRPE v2.8.1    (2)check the resource of nrpe's host   # libexec/check_nrpe -H 59.26.240.63 -c check_df   DISK OK - free space: / 8241 MB (77% inode=98%); /var 5239 MB (95% inode=99%); /usr 11971 MB (86%... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zhengsenlin
0 Replies

6. Solaris

configure: error: no acceptable ld found in $PATH

When i configure apache(2.2.15) on solaris-8 server it producing following error <configure: error: no acceptable ld found in $PATH configure failed for srclib/apr > please help me any to fix this error. :confused: ---------- Post updated at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous update was... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalpeer
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

Error to configure Squirrelmail IMAP Proxy

Hi there.. :D I"m new in Linux. Trying to install squirrelmail-imap_proxy-1.2.7 on Red Hat WS 4. Errors from ./configure as shown below: # ./configure checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes checking for gcc... gcc checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out checking... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: che.din
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Configure: error: invalid value of canonical target

Hi Everyone, I am trying to connect GDB-7.5.50-1 to the target but I am getting an error configure: error: invalid value of canonical target .In addition I gave the command ./configure --target=xyz --build= xyz --host=xyz. Furthemore the host and the build system are compeletly running but... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Heeka
0 Replies

9. High Performance Computing

FFTW - ./configure --enable-mpi error.

Hello I am trying to install fftw3.3.3 on an HPC system. The system has openmpi installed ( though we can choose between a variety of mpi distributions). However, while ./configure step of fftw, there is an error. The relevant section of the output is: checking whether to build shared... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhi34101
3 Replies
DH_AUTO_CONFIGURE(1)						     Debhelper						      DH_AUTO_CONFIGURE(1)

NAME
dh_auto_configure - automatically configure a package prior to building SYNOPSIS
dh_auto_configure [buildsystemoptions] [debhelperoptions] [--params] DESCRIPTION
dh_auto_configure is a debhelper program that tries to automatically configure a package prior to building. It does so by running the appropriate command for the build system it detects the package uses. For example, it looks for and runs a ./configure script, Makefile.PL, Build.PL, or cmake. A standard set of parameters is determined and passed to the program that is run. Some build systems, such as make, do not need a configure step; for these dh_auto_configure will exit without doing anything. This is intended to work for about 90% of packages. If it doesn't work, you're encouraged to skip using dh_auto_configure at all, and just run ./configure or its equivalent manually. OPTIONS
See "BUILD SYSTEM OPTIONS" in debhelper(7) for a list of common build system selection and control options. -- params Pass params to the program that is run, after the parameters that dh_auto_configure usually passes. For example: dh_auto_configure -- --with-foo --enable-bar SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_AUTO_CONFIGURE(1)