Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers KDE Kicker toolbar has dissapeared??? Post 22464 by auswipe on Tuesday 4th of June 2002 10:51:49 AM
Old 06-04-2002
I am not familiar with the term "Kicker Toolbar". Is that the tool bar that is most often at the bottom of the screen or the toolbar that is at the top of the screen?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP-UX toolbar help

Hi all, I am trying to set some icons in the toolbar thingy (HP-UX 10.2). I used the Toolboxes->Personal to help me setup, but it put the program icon in the personal toolbox folder. So I dragged it out to the Desktop. Now I've a link on a Desktop. Any ideas on how to create directly on to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nitin
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Should We Keep or Drop the Bottom Toolbar?

Well, it's been a few months now since we started running the toolbar on the bottom with some navigation menu, search, link to code tag video, some social networking tools, etc. So, the question of the day is: Should we keep it, maybe develop more toolbar apps, or dump it? Please vote ... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
13 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Change Toolbar to Opt In?

Hey! I'm thinking we should change the toolbar to "opt in" and have it off for members by default? But then, the would not have toolbar access to the code tag videos, etc. so then I thought to make it "opt in" after say 30 posts. That way, the toolbar will show to all new users with less... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies
widget_toolbar(3tk)					    widget::toolbar Megawidget					       widget_toolbar(3tk)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
widget_toolbar - widget::toolbar Megawidget SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.4 package require Tk 8.4 package require widget ?3.0? package require widget::toolbar ?1.0? widget::toolbar pathname ?options? getframe add ?item? ?args? delete item1 ?item2? ?...? itemcget symbol option itemconfigure symbol ?args? items ?pattern? remove ?-destroy? item1 ?item2? ?...? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides a toolbar megawidget (snidget). It makes use of the Tile/Ttk themed widget set. widget::toolbar pathname ?options? getframe add ?item? ?args? delete item1 ?item2? ?...? itemcget symbol option itemconfigure symbol ?args? items ?pattern? remove ?-destroy? item1 ?item2? ?...? WIDGET OPTIONS
-ipad -pad -separator ITEM OPTIONS
-pad -separator -sticky -weight EXAMPLE
package require widget::toolbar ; # or widget::all set t [widget::toolbar .t] pack $t -fill x -expand 1 $t add button [button .b -text foo] $t add separator -pad {2 4} $t add button [button .c -text bar] KEYWORDS
megawidget, snit, widget widget 3.0 widget_toolbar(3tk)