Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: programming options
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers programming options Post 22428 by auswipe on Monday 3rd of June 2002 07:17:05 PM
Old 06-03-2002
I understand completely and recommend Community Colleges for training purposes.

I just finished Linear Algebra there this past semester.

Richland Community College actually offers an Associate Degree in Unix. It's true, look it up.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

c programming or unix programming!?

i would like advice on the usbject of c programming (in the middle of reading a book on C). could i benefit more if i apply that knowledge in the unix format if i were able to, or would that take the point out of learning C, basically I want to stay away from strying too far away from unix and use... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

options

I am just beginning to learn unix and I was wondering if there was a list of all the options somewhere on the net or hidden in the man pages? Also do options always have - and then a letter, or can it be - and a number as well? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: terms5
1 Replies

3. Programming

XWindows programming + gcc linker options

Im trying to compile some code that involves using X-Windows based functions (XDisplayName() and XOpenDisplay() ), however each time I run the compiler, Im getting a problem with the linker. The linker says that both XDisplayName() and XOpenDisplay() are unresolved text symbols. Is there a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JamesGoh
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Carreer:Networking Programming in Unix (C programming Language)

Hello, I am trying to learn Networking Programming in C in unix enviorment. I want to know how good it is to become a network programmer. i am crazy about Network programming but i also want to opt for the best carreer options. Anybody experienced Network Programmer, please tell me is my... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhory2j
5 Replies

5. Programming

C Programming - Hardware Programming

Can someone help me on suggesting some ways to access the memory content in RAM directly from C/C++ source code. Please provide me any book name or any URL so that I can get an exhaustive knowledge over it. If possible please give me some tips on interacting with hardwares directly through... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nandumishra
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How does unix system administration, unix programming, unix network programming differ?

How does unix system administration, unix programming, unix network programming differ? Please help. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thulasidharan2k
0 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Kernel boot options removed by fault, no boot options

Hello Everyone, First of all, I highly appreciate all Linux forum members and whole Linux community. http://forums.linuxmint.com/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif. I wish you the best for all of you ! I will try to be short and concise: I am using Linux Mint 10 for 2 months on 2 ws, and all went... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdt
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

From iOS programming to Linux system programming

Hello. I like Linux and C programming language. Allways wanted to understand kernel and become a Linux system programmer. And I also like Objective-C and iOS. These two programming areas have relations: 1. Linux and iOS are UNIX-like systems, POSIX compliant. 2. It is useful to know C language... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rockatansky
2 Replies
FANN_GET_CASCADE_OUTPUT_CHANGE_FRACTION(3)				 1				FANN_GET_CASCADE_OUTPUT_CHANGE_FRACTION(3)

fann_get_cascade_output_change_fraction - Returns the cascade output change fraction

SYNOPSIS
float fann_get_cascade_output_change_fraction (resource $ann) DESCRIPTION
The cascade output change fraction is a number between 0 and 1 determining how large a fraction of the fann_get_MSE(3) value should change within fann_get_cascade_output_stagnation_epochs(3) during training of the output connections, in order for the training not to stagnate. If the training stagnates, the training of the output connections will be ended and new candidates will be prepared. It means that if the MSE does not change by a fraction of fann_get_cascade_output_change_fraction(3) during a period of fann_get_cas- cade_output_stagnation_epochs(3), the training of the output connections is stopped because the training has stagnated. If the cascade output change fraction is low, the output connections will be trained more and if the fraction is high, they will be trained less. The default cascade output change fraction is 0.01, which is equalent to a 1% change in MSE. PARAMETERS
o $ann -Neural network resource. RETURN VALUES
The cascade output change fraction, or FALSE on error. SEE ALSO
fann_set_cascade_output_change_fraction(3), fann_get_MSE(3), fann_get_cascade_output_stagnation_epochs(3). PHP Documentation Group FANN_GET_CASCADE_OUTPUT_CHANGE_FRACTION(3)