Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory veritas vcs \ file system docs req. Post 22236 by witt on Thursday 30th of May 2002 02:46:53 AM
Old 05-30-2002
Helo Jasmine...

In the http://support.veritas.com/support, we have online documentation of the Veritas Products.

By the way, I have the VCS Users guide ... if you want, mail me...

I hope help you...

Witt
witt

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Veritas File System

Hello All. I have a question concerning VFS (Veritas File System). I are attempting to upgrade Solaris 2.6 UFS to the VFS (Veritas File System). We use Veritas to perform all our backups. I have been unable to find any documentation on SUN's or Veritas's website. The server's are SUN 4500 and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: KaEH
3 Replies

2. Solaris

swap space in veritas file system

hi every one , i know how to add swap space in ufs file system. but i m facing problem in veritas file system . i wants to know how will i create swap or add new swap space in existing swap space . Note: disk under veritas volume manager control . please help me to solve this issue . (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: samy123
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

(Req)Shell script req

HI All Im new to shell scripting...kindly plz help me... I need a shell script for: We have to take export of all db's on daily basis from all svr's and keep these export backups on diffrent server. Plz help. Regards Gaurav (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ergauravtaneja
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Why Veritas is not used for root file system.

Dear All, In our environment we use SDS (Solaris Vlume Manager) for root file system.So, I am wondering why Veritas is not use for the same. root@abc # df -kh Filesystem size used avail capacity Mounted on /dev/md/dsk/d10 30G 22G 6.9G 77% / /devices ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Reboot
3 Replies

5. Solaris

VCS on Solaris: VCS ERROR V-16-2-13077 (host2) Agent is unable to offline resource(DiskReservation)

hi, dear all I get a problem "VCS ERROR V-16-2-13077 " on VCS 4.1 for Solaris 10. I can not offline the host2 when the raid is bad. I don't know the reason and how to offline host2 and switch to host1. please help me, thank you! the message of engine_A.log is : ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ForgetChen
2 Replies

6. Solaris

restore dump from veritas format using ufs file system

hi all i have a DLT tape in that tape backup is there is in veritas volume format and i want to restore it in ufs file system how can i do it? right now i don't have veritas file system setup. i have only ufs file sysytem please help some production data is to be restore. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil kasar
3 Replies

7. Solaris

how to restore backup from veritas vm in ufs file system

Hi all I have a DLT tape in that tape backup is there is in veritas volume format and i want to restore it in ufs file system how can i do it? right now i don't have veritas file system setup. i have only ufs file sysytem please help some production data is to be restore. backup was taken... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil kasar
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question on Veritas file system..

Hi, I am on Solaris 10 server which is running Veritas. It's E420 server with two drives. I don't know much about Veritas. The other guy who works on this, on vacation this week. :-) Any way, looks like I have hard drive issue on the server. When I do iostat -E. I see this. sd0... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Splitting file - custom req.

Hello everybody, I have a file to split in a bit different way. My file looks like this: My_file.dat 123333333|01|38|440X|P 384747382|32|31|440X|P 320384743|32|54|420Y|I 843739349|12|43|420Y|I I need to split it into: MYFILE_440X_P.dat 123333333|01|38 384747382|32|31 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bijou
3 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)