Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking How to config router on Linux Post 21984 by Luftwaffe on Saturday 25th of May 2002 04:29:06 PM
Old 05-25-2002
Would you like a step by step tutorial with visuals included?

Anyway, usually routers are configured through a web browser. I connect to my router configuration by going to http://198.168.1.1/ and my LInksys router brings out a GUI interface.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Linux Router?

I am trying to set up a linux box as a router, but I am a little confused on how to do this. I am using Red Hat 9.0 on a machine that has 2 nic cards. Also, I am using a DSL pppoe connection. I have installed rp-pppoe and I am connected to the internet via the pseudo pppoe interface. I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cstovall
1 Replies

2. Solaris

config v120(sol 8) as a router

Hello all I'm trying to configure a v120 (sol8) as router. The exact setup is: 2900 switch | | eri0 eri1 (node1 v120 sol8)----------------------> eri0 (node2 v120 sol8) so node1 eri1 is connected to node2 eri0. Also, on node1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sashah
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

HP-UX / Router / Config for Internet

Hi there, i have a Problem.. i have a Visualize J5600 and HP-UX installed on it.. So i want to go Online with the machine and surf in the Internet.. But i dont know what i do wrong... :( I installed HP-UX and run SAM I am from Germany and my provider is T-Online.. my Router has the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepimpact26
3 Replies