Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: terrible time using gcc
Top Forums Programming terrible time using gcc Post 21758 by irfan_yousuf on Wednesday 22nd of May 2002 11:16:44 AM
Old 05-22-2002
try cc and the file name

$cc filename

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How To Provide Time Sync Using Nts-150 Time Server On Unix Network?

can anybody tel lme,how to instal NTS -150 on a unix network,it needs some patch to fetch time frm serve,,?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pesty
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Installing gcc - recieve error message gcc : cannot execute

AIM- Install Oracle 11g on Solaris using VMWare Steps 1.Logged on as root 2.Created subfolders à /usr/local/bin & /usr/local/bin/gcc 3.Downloaded gcc & libiconv & unzipped them on my harddrive & burnt them on CD 4.Copied files from CD to /usr/local/bin/gcc 5.Terminal (root) à pkgadd -d... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ackers
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert Epoch Time to Standard Date and Time & Vice Versa

Hi guys, I know that this topic has been discuss numerous times, and I have search the net and this forum for it. However, non able to address the problem I faced so far. I am on Solaris Platform and unable to install additional packages like the GNU date and gawk to make use of their... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: DrivesMeCrazy
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

nohup has a terrible bad performance compared with interactive command, why?

I have a strange situation. I'm running a shell script containing several data uploads (using Oracle sqlloader utility). This script is being run on a Red Hat server. I tried to run it in background: $ nohup upload.sh & This script uploads some thousands files. After several hours I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: viniciov
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to get a compiler gcc, cc, cl.exe...? (literally 1st time unix user)

Hi all, I've done hours of reading on google and can't find an answer... I'm trying to compile/install the Apache web server on a Unix vm. When i try ./compile (the file's been unzipped already), I get this error: $ ./configure checking for chosen layout... Apache checking for working mkdir... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: eddlo
8 Replies

6. Solaris

Terrible SMB performance!?

Hi, I tried this question on OTN Discussion Forum, but it seems that forum doesn't have as much activity so I thought I'd try here. I have a big performance problem with Samba server on a fresh install of Solaris Express 11 svn_151a, and a freshly created ZFS pool. I'm getting about 3 to 10 MB/s... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: doublemeat
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Having a terrible problem with quotes/single quotes!

Hello. I'm trying to write a bash script that uses GNU screen and have hit a brick wall that has cost me many hours... (I'm sure it has something to do with quoting/globbing, which is why I post it here) I can make a script that does the following just fine: test.sh: #!/bin/bash # make... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jondecker76
2 Replies

8. Solaris

modifying date and time and time zone on solaris 5.10 with (redundant server) veritas

I have a cluster of two Solaris server (veritas cluster). one working and the other is standby I am going to change the date on them , and am looking for a secure solution as it is giving an important service. my opinion is that the active one doesn't need to be restarted (if I don't change the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: barry1946
1 Replies
dtinfoaction(file formats)												dtinfoaction(file formats)

NAME
dtinfoaction -- CDE information management actions SYNOPSIS
DtLoadInfoLib filename Open filename DtShowInfoAtLoc DtPrintInfoAtLoc DESCRIPTION
The CDE Information Management Services support the following information management actions: DtLoadInfoLib filename Load the information library specified by filename, which can be either a relative or absolute file path. If filename is not specified, dtinfo displays the default information library(s). Open filename Load the information library specified by filename. Remaps to DtLoadInfoLib filename. DtShowInfoAtLoc filename section Display the section or topic specified by section contained within the infolib specified by filename. filename can be either a relative or absolute file path. section specifies the information library section in generalized locator format. dtinfo is started if it is not already running. This corresponds to invoking dtinfo with the -sect option from the command line. DtPrintInfoAtLoc Print one or more infolib sections from the desktop. This action is invoked whenever a section or sections is dragged from the book list window in dtinfo and dropped on the printer icon on the front panel. These actions can be invoked from an application using the DtActionInvoke(3) function or invoked from a command line using the dtaction(1) utility. SEE ALSO
dtinfo(1), DtActionInvoke(3), DtInfo_LoadInfoLib(4), DtInfo_PrintInfoAtLoc(4), DtInfo_ShowInfoAtLoc 4 dtinfoaction(file formats)