Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Hacking in the forums
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Hacking in the forums Post 21374 by Neo on Wednesday 15th of May 2002 06:48:56 PM
Old 05-15-2002
Discuss engineering and coding details; not low level, hacking. Most 'white hat hacking' is just low level kiddie scripts and scanners run by novices.

The bottom line... hacking posts deleted. This is not a hacker forum. No Exceptions.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hacking

I asked my firend about hacking so he told me to come here. I want to know how to get Volumes I, II and III. Does anyone know how to help me and help me become a good hacker? This is what i came here to do!!!!!! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nfsu2
2 Replies

2. Linux

Hacking

Im wondering how i can chat to some one (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neas
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hacking in UNIX

Just give link to hacking soft like ipscanners, brutforses, firewalls , etc maybe you know about new projects in this area p.s. thanks for help You might want to read the rules - Note # 11. Thread closed. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ty3
0 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

What kind of hacking is going on here??

Connecting to the Internet with OpenVPN, the connection fails. Rerunning openvpn works second time round but the install is hacked at that point (e.g., a rogue 'java-security' update tries to install itself on 'yum update', yum however spots this and rejects the download, other basic things start... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: GSO
3 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

hacking

I want to start with hacking and learning it from the scratch! I have googled and found thousands of pages but I would like to know how to start really! It's always good to hear from security experts. please give me some links. the ones which are related to unix hacking. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: messi777
1 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Hacking buddy

Hi, I am looking for a technical soul willing to play around with technical stuff and exchange the knowledge and experience no matter how skilled would that be either begginer or experienced geek. If anybody interested just ping me in the thread here. Wish you a great day! (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: smoofy
9 Replies
IPTABLES-SAVE(8)                                                  iptables 1.6.1                                                  IPTABLES-SAVE(8)

NAME
iptables-save -- dump iptables rules to stdout ip6tables-save -- dump iptables rules to stdout SYNOPSIS
iptables-save [-M modprobe] [-c] [-t table] ip6tables-save [-M modprobe] [-c] [-t table] DESCRIPTION
iptables-save and ip6tables-save are used to dump the contents of IP or IPv6 Table in easily parseable format to STDOUT. Use I/O-redirect- ion provided by your shell to write to a file. -M, --modprobe modprobe_program Specify the path to the modprobe program. By default, iptables-save will inspect /proc/sys/kernel/modprobe to determine the exe- cutable's path. -c, --counters include the current values of all packet and byte counters in the output -t, --table tablename restrict output to only one table. If not specified, output includes all available tables. BUGS
None known as of iptables-1.2.1 release AUTHORS
Harald Welte <laforge@gnumonks.org> Rusty Russell <rusty@rustcorp.com.au> Andras Kis-Szabo <kisza@sch.bme.hu> contributed ip6tables-save. SEE ALSO
iptables-apply(8),iptables-restore(8), iptables(8) The iptables-HOWTO, which details more iptables usage, the NAT-HOWTO, which details NAT, and the netfilter-hacking-HOWTO which details the internals. iptables 1.6.1 IPTABLES-SAVE(8)