Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: file system full
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers file system full Post 19893 by hopeless on Wednesday 17th of April 2002 06:09:40 PM
Old 04-17-2002
file system full

When I try to log in as root I get the following message
Code:
realloccg /: file system full sendmail [487]:NO Queue:low on space (have 0,SMTP-DAEMON needs 101 in /var/spool/mqueue)

What should I do?

Last edited by Yogesh Sawant; 04-10-2011 at 11:21 AM.. Reason: added code tags

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Full File System

Hi All, There was a background process running on a Solaris 2.8 machine, and appeared to have filled all available disk-space. I done a killall, and upon re-booting found that the file system had filled up, and will not boot as normal as a result. For example, I'm getting /usr/adm/messages: No... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Breen
8 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

root file system full

Hi I have a Solaris 2.5.1 system. Recently my file system is full and i couldn't find what flood my root file system. Anyone can suggext any directories i should look out for. I am using Samba and Patrol agent. I am just usng this server as a file server, users cannot login into the system,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: owls
1 Replies

3. Solaris

File system full?

Hi, I just started working with UNIX on an old semi-fossilized Sun workstation which I use to process LOTS of images,however, I just started to get an error message that the file system is full and then my shell tool or/and text editor freeze up. Help? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bend
8 Replies

4. Solaris

Full file system?

I read the sticky and thought of a script I use on a regular basis. Since unless you patch/upgrade the df command on solaris you have a very tought time teling how full the system truly is. Output looks like $ biggest.sh /tmp Filesystem kbytes used avail capacity Mounted... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: meyerder
0 Replies

5. Solaris

file system full

I am receving following Error message in /var/adm/messages "NOTICE: alloc: /: file system full" Disk space usage is as beklow: df -k $ Filesystem kbytes used avail capacity Mounted on /dev/md/dsk/d10 76678257 56962561 18948914 76% / /proc ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Asteroid
8 Replies

6. Solaris

file system full

hello Even though I am not out of inodes or of space, the /var/adm/messages shows messages: file system full I am doing now fcsk -m (400G) and I am still waiting to see the fragmentation results (should I add another option to df to have a faster output?) Do you have any other hints... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: melanie_pfefer
6 Replies

7. Solaris

/ file system full issue

Hi All, This is Babu working as a system administrator. Here I am getting one problem with one of my Sun server's root (/) file system. In df -h command / file system showing 7.8 GB used space.But in du -hd command it showing 5.2 gb only. Please can any one help me resolve this issue... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lbreddy
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

/opt file system full !!!

Can anyone help me in cleaning /opt filesystem.. i have checked all the options and i have cleared all the logs and the total size of the files in /opt is shown as 1.8GB were as the size of /opt is 4.8GB but wen i run the command # df -h /opt it gives capacity 99% Please help... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: kjamsheed
17 Replies

9. Red Hat

File system full, but not really.

Hey all, What do you think mostly happened in the following situation? I have a Red Hat 5.5 server. Someone, somehow, managed to get two .nfs000.... type files that totaled over a terabyte in size. I removed them and thought things were back to normal. Then I started getting complains from... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: geelsu
2 Replies
user_mail_selinux(8)					     SELinux Policy user_mail					      user_mail_selinux(8)

NAME
user_mail_selinux - Security Enhanced Linux Policy for the user_mail processes DESCRIPTION
Security-Enhanced Linux secures the user_mail processes via flexible mandatory access control. The user_mail processes execute with the user_mail_t SELinux type. You can check if you have these processes running by executing the ps command with the -Z qualifier. For example: ps -eZ | grep user_mail_t ENTRYPOINTS
The user_mail_t SELinux type can be entered via the mta_exec_type, sendmail_exec_t file types. The default entrypoint paths for the user_mail_t domain are the following: /bin/mail(x)?, /usr/bin/mail(x)?, /usr/sbin/sendmail(.sendmail)?, /usr/bin/esmtp, /usr/sbin/rmail, /usr/sbin/ssmtp, /usr/lib/sendmail, /var/qmail/bin/sendmail, /usr/sbin/sendmail.postfix, /usr/lib/courier/bin/sendmail PROCESS TYPES
SELinux defines process types (domains) for each process running on the system You can see the context of a process using the -Z option to ps Policy governs the access confined processes have to files. SELinux user_mail policy is very flexible allowing users to setup their user_mail processes in as secure a method as possible. The following process types are defined for user_mail: user_mail_t Note: semanage permissive -a user_mail_t can be used to make the process type user_mail_t permissive. SELinux does not deny access to per- missive process types, but the AVC (SELinux denials) messages are still generated. BOOLEANS
SELinux policy is customizable based on least access required. user_mail policy is extremely flexible and has several booleans that allow you to manipulate the policy and run user_mail with the tightest access possible. If you want to allow users to resolve user passwd entries directly from ldap rather then using a sssd server, you must turn on the authlo- gin_nsswitch_use_ldap boolean. Disabled by default. setsebool -P authlogin_nsswitch_use_ldap 1 If you want to deny any process from ptracing or debugging any other processes, you must turn on the deny_ptrace boolean. Enabled by default. setsebool -P deny_ptrace 1 If you want to allow all domains to use other domains file descriptors, you must turn on the domain_fd_use boolean. Enabled by default. setsebool -P domain_fd_use 1 If you want to allow all domains to have the kernel load modules, you must turn on the domain_kernel_load_modules boolean. Disabled by default. setsebool -P domain_kernel_load_modules 1 If you want to allow all domains to execute in fips_mode, you must turn on the fips_mode boolean. Enabled by default. setsebool -P fips_mode 1 If you want to enable reading of urandom for all domains, you must turn on the global_ssp boolean. Disabled by default. setsebool -P global_ssp 1 If you want to allow confined applications to run with kerberos, you must turn on the kerberos_enabled boolean. Enabled by default. setsebool -P kerberos_enabled 1 If you want to allow system to run with NIS, you must turn on the nis_enabled boolean. Disabled by default. setsebool -P nis_enabled 1 If you want to allow confined applications to use nscd shared memory, you must turn on the nscd_use_shm boolean. Enabled by default. setsebool -P nscd_use_shm 1 If you want to support SAMBA home directories, you must turn on the use_samba_home_dirs boolean. Disabled by default. setsebool -P use_samba_home_dirs 1 NSSWITCH DOMAIN
If you want to allow users to resolve user passwd entries directly from ldap rather then using a sssd server for the user_mail_t, you must turn on the authlogin_nsswitch_use_ldap boolean. setsebool -P authlogin_nsswitch_use_ldap 1 If you want to allow confined applications to run with kerberos for the user_mail_t, you must turn on the kerberos_enabled boolean. setsebool -P kerberos_enabled 1 MANAGED FILES
The SELinux process type user_mail_t can manage files labeled with the following file types. The paths listed are the default paths for these file types. Note the processes UID still need to have DAC permissions. cifs_t courier_spool_t /var/spool/courier(/.*)? /var/spool/authdaemon(/.*)? exim_log_t /var/log/exim[0-9]?(/.*)? exim_spool_t /var/spool/exim[0-9]?(/.*)? mail_home_rw_t /root/Maildir(/.*)? /home/[^/]*/.maildir(/.*)? /home/[^/]*/Maildir(/.*)? mail_spool_t /var/mail(/.*)? /var/spool/imap(/.*)? /var/spool/mail(/.*)? mqueue_spool_t /var/spool/(client)?mqueue(/.*)? /var/spool/mqueue.in(/.*)? sendmail_log_t /var/log/mail(/.*)? /var/log/sendmail.st.* user_home_t /home/[^/]*/.+ user_mail_tmp_t user_tmp_t /var/run/user(/.*)? /tmp/hsperfdata_root /var/tmp/hsperfdata_root /tmp/gconfd-.* uucpd_spool_t /var/spool/uucp(/.*)? /var/spool/uucppublic(/.*)? COMMANDS
semanage fcontext can also be used to manipulate default file context mappings. semanage permissive can also be used to manipulate whether or not a process type is permissive. semanage module can also be used to enable/disable/install/remove policy modules. semanage boolean can also be used to manipulate the booleans system-config-selinux is a GUI tool available to customize SELinux policy settings. AUTHOR
This manual page was auto-generated using sepolicy manpage . SEE ALSO
selinux(8), user_mail(8), semanage(8), restorecon(8), chcon(1), sepolicy(8) , setsebool(8) user_mail 14-06-10 user_mail_selinux(8)