Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity any comments using l0pht anti sniff?? Post 19712 by comadreja on Monday 15th of April 2002 09:36:56 PM
Old 04-15-2002
Question any comments using l0pht anti sniff??

I'm looking for an anti sniff or a sniffer detection tool......the l0pht anti sniff is the fistone in apperas on a google search...

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Anti Virus sw

Can anyone recommend Anti Virus sw for a ten user small business environment running Unix... ver? Thanks for the help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rpm
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

anti virus caller

Hi all. Iam using AVG antivirus personel edition, and i can only set it to run at one time only. Iam running it on a Win98 machine. is it possilbe to write a Perl script or c++ script to set it up to run at 12pm and 3pm and 6pm ??? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

Ethernet sniff.

I suspect that someone is using a sniffer on my Ethernet connection, OS X 10.3.9, DSL, ok, I'm in terminal using the "ifconfig" command > flags=8049<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST>mtu 16384 right, it's not in "promiscuous mode", but i think it's Trojaned, can anyone point me in the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: su"do"er
1 Replies

4. Programming

sniff /dev/tty

hello all, Being root, I would like to log user activity (also multiple root activity), i don't really like history file based logging, lets assume that users have access to their .profile. I would like to write a monitoring daemon in C that would capture /dev/ttys, so I need to do a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wayward
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

tcpdump to sniff password

Hi, How can i use tcpdump to sniff the password of a web page from my unix remote terminal? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: greg15
1 Replies

6. Ubuntu

What anti-virus to use with Ubuntu

Greetings I just installed Ubuntu 9 on my computer and need to know what anti-virus software to use. I have been using Avast anti-virus on my other comps for years and really like it. I have not tried it with Ubuntu yet but it says for Windows based systems. Any ideas are appreciated Thanks... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: N5TDA
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sed script, changing all C-comments to C++-comments

I must write a script to change all C++ like comments: // this is a comment to this one /* this is a comment */ How to do it by sed? With file: #include <cstdio> using namespace std; //one // two int main() { printf("Example"); // three }//four the result should be: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: black_hawk
2 Replies

8. Linux

Linux Anti Virus

Can anyone tell the best free antivirus for Linux? I'm using RED HAT 9.0 & want to install antivirus for it. So if anyone has any suggestions of where to get that antivirus, that would be great! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: billcrosby
2 Replies
pnmalias(1)						      General Commands Manual						       pnmalias(1)

NAME
pnmalias - antialias a portable anyumap. SYNOPSIS
pnmalias [-bgcolor color] [-fgcolor color] [-bonly] [-fonly] [-balias] [-falias] [-weight w] [pnmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable anymap as input, and applies anti-aliasing to background and foreground pixels. If the input file is a portable bitmap, the output anti-aliased image is promoted to a graymap, and a message is printed informing the user of the change in format. OPTIONS
-bgcolor colorb, -fgcolor colorf set the background color to colorb, and the foreground to color to colorf. Pixels with these values will be anti-aliased. by default, the background color is taken to be black, and foreground color is assumed to be white. The colors can be specified in five ways: o A name, assuming that a pointer to an X11-style color names file was compiled in. o An X11-style hexadecimal specifier: rgb:r/g/b, where r g and b are each 1- to 4-digit hexadecimal numbers. o An X11-style decimal specifier: rgbi:r/g/b, where r g and b are floating point numbers between 0 and 1. o For backwards compatibility, an old-X11-style hexadecimal number: #rgb, #rrggbb, #rrrgggbbb, or #rrrrggggbbbb. o For backwards compatibility, a triplet of numbers separated by commas: r,g,b, where r g and b are floating point numbers between 0 and 1. (This style was added before MIT came up with the similar rgbi style.) Note that even when dealing with graymaps, background and foreground colors need to be specified in the fashion described above. In this case, background and foreground pixel values are taken to be the value of the red component for the given color. -bonly, -fonly Apply anti-aliasing only to background (-bonly), or foreground (-fonly) pixels. -balias, -falias Apply anti-aliasing to all pixels surrounding background (-balias), or foreground (-falias) pixels. By default, anti-aliasing takes place only among neighboring background and foreground pixels. -weight w Use w as the central weight for the aliasing filter. W must be a real number in the range 0 < w < 1. The lower the value of w is, the "blurrier" the output image is. The default is w = 1/3. SEE ALSO
pbmtext(1), pnmsmooth(1), pnm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1992 by Alberto Accomazzi, Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory. 30 April 1992 pnmalias(1)