Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Obfuscated C
Top Forums Programming Obfuscated C Post 18790 by sharuvman on Wednesday 3rd of April 2002 08:39:36 AM
Old 04-03-2002
Nice

Hi,
It was nice and could't trace how it is printing.

Awesome..................

thank you,
K.S.SHARATH CHANDRA

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Removing obfuscated javascript from js files

ello, I am trying to remove obfuscated code in multiple files on a server, the malicious code is surronded by /*km0ae9gr6m*//*qhk6sa6g1c*/ I had success removing from some files using this command sed -i ':strt;s|/\*km0ae9gr6m\*/*/\*qhk6sa6g1c\*/||g;/\/\*km0ae9gr6m\*\//{N;b strt}'... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cuantica
5 Replies

2. Web Development

Random - Any help decoding obfuscated code?

I have this following file and I would quite like to get it decoded - any help / advice is appreciated. I would like to know how to decrypt it, however if someone is able to do it for me I would be equally grateful. <?php //Obfuscation provided by FOPO - Free Online PHP Obfuscator v1.2:... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcclunyboy
6 Replies

3. Programming

Obfuscated "Hello World!" in Python 2.7.x...

Obfuscated Hello World! in Python 2.7.x This is seriously impressive:- Obfuscating "Hello world!" - Ben Kurtovic (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
2 Replies
TRACE-CMD-START(1)														TRACE-CMD-START(1)

NAME
trace-cmd-start - start the Ftrace Linux kernel tracer without recording SYNOPSIS
trace-cmd start [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
The trace-cmd(1) start enables all the Ftrace tracing the same way trace-cmd-record(1) does. The difference is that it does not run threads to create a trace.dat file. This is useful just to enable Ftrace and you are only interested in the trace after some event has occurred and the trace is stopped. Then the trace can be read straight from the Ftrace pseudo file system or can be extracted with trace-cmd-extract(1). OPTIONS
The options are the same as trace-cmd-record(1), except that it does not take options specific to recording (-s, -o, -F, -N, and -t). SEE ALSO
trace-cmd(1), trace-cmd-record(1), trace-cmd-report(1), trace-cmd-stop(1), trace-cmd-extract(1), trace-cmd-reset(1), trace-cmd-split(1), trace-cmd-list(1), trace-cmd-listen(1) AUTHOR
Written by Steven Rostedt, <rostedt@goodmis.org[1]> RESOURCES
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git COPYING
Copyright (C) 2010 Red Hat, Inc. Free use of this software is granted under the terms of the GNU Public License (GPL). NOTES
1. rostedt@goodmis.org mailto:rostedt@goodmis.org 06/11/2014 TRACE-CMD-START(1)