Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: MP3 driver for Unix
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers MP3 driver for Unix Post 18657 by parbende on Monday 1st of April 2002 02:27:51 PM
Old 04-01-2002
Question MP3 driver for Unix

I need to play mp3 sound files on unix platform. Is there any mp3 drivers available for unix (rue unix-64 and unixware 7.0)?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

TRUE Unix-64 Printer Driver for HP-6L laserjet.

Can anyone suggest me from where to download the printer driver for HP 6L laserjet printer for servers/desktops having TRUE Unix-64 and Unixware 7.0 OS. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: parbende
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unix Serial Driver Development

Hi Friends, I have an immediate requiement to develop a virtual serial communication driver for UNIX based system. The driver should be able to receive all the data, transmitted through the serial port. My goal is to get all the data transmitted through the serial port, do some modification in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: santhoshac
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ODBC Driver for UNIX

I have no experiance in Unix and I am trying to help our DBAs set up a connection from a Unix Oracle box to a DB2 database on an AS400 server. Does anyone know where I might find a good generic ODBC driver for Unix that should be able to connect to AS400? Any links to sites that would help would... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: doctorofstyle
0 Replies

4. Solaris

SUNWglmr -- rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c or SCSI device driver ?

I've been researching minimizeing Solaris 8 and found that on the web page http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/packagelist/s8u7PkgList/p2.html the package SUNWglmr is listed as "rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c, (Root) (32-bit)" while in the document "Solaris 8 minimize-updt1.pdf"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roygoodwin
1 Replies

5. Linux

Port Linux Driver to Unix

I looking for someone who can help me port a Linux Driver to a OpenBSD( OS X ) Unix Driver. The driver is for a Logic Controls LD9000 USB Customer Display. The currently don't have a driver for the mac operating system, but they do however have one for the Linux OS. So, I am just trying to... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: ghost1
8 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP Unix 10.20 DDS Tape Driver Corruption

Dear Experts and Advanced User, I encounter a rare problem as mentioned above. I am not able to read the tape cartridge using the following command: #dd if=/dev/rmt/0mnb ibs=16k | tar tvf - It will prompt me with the message saying DD I/O error, broken pipe; everytime the above command... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: stufftiger
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd

Help, suspect hacked via serial or electric! any ideas on error "Pid:1, comm:swapper Tainted:G W 2.6.35-22 generic #33 -unbutu device = "(null)" or unknown-blocklist(8.1) please append a correct "root"boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd. Thanks... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kryclear
3 Replies

8. Hardware

Difference between platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver

In general terms what are the differences platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies
avimerge(1)						      General Commands Manual						       avimerge(1)

NAME
avimerge - merge several AVI-files into one SYNOPSIS
avimerge -o name -i file1 [ file2 [ ... ] ] [ -p file ] [ -a num ] [ -A num ] [ -b num ] [ -c ] [ -f commentfile ] [ -x indexfile ] COPYRIGHT
avimerge is Copyright (C) by Thomas Oestreich. DESCRIPTION
avimerge is a versatile tool. It can contatenate several AVI files into one. It can also be used to fix an index of a broken file and can also replace audio tracks or muxes new ones. It can read raw AC3 and MP3 files for multplexing. OPTIONS
-o name Specify the name of the output file. -i file Specify the name(s) of the input file(s) to merge into the output file. -p file Specify the name of the audio file to multiplex into the output file. The type of file can be either another AVI file or an MP3 or AC3 file. -b num Specify if avimerge should write an VBR mp3 header into the AVI file. Default is dependent on the input file (and usually correct). num is either 1 or 0. -c Drop video frames in case audio is missing [off] Only when merging multiple AVI files. Some AVI files run a little bit (usually for one or two video frames) short on audio. This means avimerge cannot keep up sync when concatinating them. The files play fine when played individually but not when merged because audio from the new file gets played back with video from the old file. avimerge will print a message like No audiodata left for track 0->0 (59950.25=59950.25) continuing .. When you turn on the -c option, the video which is too much will be dropped. -f commentfile Read AVI tombstone data for header comments from commentfile. See /docs/avi_comments.txt for a sample. -x indexfile Read the AVI index from indexfile. See aviindex(1) for information on how to create such a file. -a num Specify the number of the audio track you want to use from the input file. -A num Specify the number of the audio track you want to use in the output file. If you specify an existing track number, the track will be replaced. If omitted, the next free slot will be used. EXAMPLES
The command avimerge -o big.avi -i my_file1.avi my_file2.avi my_file3.avi merges the three input files my_file[123].avi into one big AVI-file big.avi. avimerge -o out.avi -i in.avi -p audio2.avi -a 1 merges track number 1 form in.avi to the next free track number in out.avi. You can create audio-only AVI-files using transcode -i song.mp3 -x null,mp3 -g 0x0 -y raw -a 1 -o audio2.avi -u 50 The command avimerge -o out.avi -i in.avi -p sound.mp3 merges the file sound.mp3 as an additional audio track into out.avi. AUTHORS
avimerge was written by Thomas Oestreich <ostreich@theorie.physik.uni-goettingen.de> with contributions from many others. See AUTHORS for details. SEE ALSO
aviindex(1), avifix(1), avisplit(1), tccat(1), tcdecode(1), tcdemux(1), tcextract(1), tcprobe(1), tcscan(1), transcode(1) avimerge(1) 26th January 2004 avimerge(1)