Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: netscape 4.5.1
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators netscape 4.5.1 Post 17851 by gillbates on Wednesday 20th of March 2002 05:35:40 PM
Old 03-20-2002
changing user cp fixes the problem

I'm new to this board so I didn't know what the user cp was when it was mentioned above. I pointed the page out to another user that was using 4.7 and she had the same problem. I went into user cp and changed from default to craig's infobeat and the records appeared.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

netscape and linux

i'm trying to install netscape 6.01 on my linux system. I already have netscape 4.76 installed already. When i try to install netscape 6.01 it installs into a different place. So my origanal still works. when i run the script it seems to work. It goes to a part where its deferring registration... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kam1su2
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Netscape question

I need to load Netscape on my UNIX workstation. It is an old Pyramid workstation. I have an Netscape exe zipped file on my NT laptop but I don't have gzip on my workstation to unzip it with. I can ftp the file to the workstation, but I have no way to open it. My question is what utility is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kelam_Magnus
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installation Netscape

Hi, I need help to install Netscape on AIX Thank's:) Operation System AIX 4.3 I has problem with configure MOZILLA_HOME (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Niko
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to download Netscape?

Please tell me how can I download the netscape for Sun Solaris ?:confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jameswong
1 Replies

5. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Netscape for unix?

How can I find netscape for unix? I could only find for windows. I need netscape for solaris (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kymberm
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using Netscape from unix

Hi All.. I have netscape installed communicator 4.75 installed in my unix box. But dont know exactly how to use that as a browser. I tried running it from installed dir. as shown below and got the following error. testu:/opt/netscape >netscape Error: Can't open display:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ultimate
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cant get Netscape to work...

when i try to open Netscape I get this: Xlib: connection to "hpbox:0.0" refused by server Xlib: Client is not Authorized to connect to server Error: Can't open display: hpbox:0.0 Error Couldn't find per display information *Note: I'm sharing a internet connection with my xp machine. Not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Eric_Bakken
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Netscape 9 or Firefox 2.0

I have been unable to locate any Netscape 9 or Firefox 2.0 packages for Solaris 8. Does anyone know if they are available anywhere? Thanks in advance! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jalburger
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

solaris 8 / netscape 4.76

I have an Ultra 5 machine with Solaris 8 installed as an operating system. To work with other PC's on my home network, I selected DHCP as the network protocol. I want to have Internet access on my Sun machine but have been unsuccessful. I had an old Netscape for Unix disk and installed it. The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pb11545
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Netscape question

What command would you use to terminate all running instances of netscape-communicator owned by you on your system? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jdubya
2 Replies
glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)					       GLUT						  glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutButtonBoxFunc - sets the dial & button box button callback for the current window. SYNTAX
void glutButtonBoxFunc(void (*func)(int button, int state)); ARGUMENTS
func The new button box callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutButtonBoxFunc sets the dial & button box button callback for the current window. The dial & button box button callback for a window is called when the window has dial & button box input focus (normally, when the mouse is in the window) and the user generates dial & button box button presses. The button parameter will be the button number (starting at one). The number of available dial & button box buttons can be determined with glutDeviceGet(GLUT_NUM_BUTTON_BOX_BUTTONS). The state is either GLUT_UP or GLUT_DOWN indicating whether the callback was due to a release or press respectively. Registering a dial & button box button callback when a dial & button box device is not available is ineffectual and not an error. In this case, no dial & button box button callbacks will be generated. Passing NULL to glutButtonBoxFunc disables the generation of dial & button box button callbacks. When a new window is created, no dial & button box button callback is initially registered. SEE ALSO
glutDialsFunc, glutDeviceGet, glutSpaceballButtonFunc, glutTabletButtonFunc AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutButtonBoxFunc(3GLUT)