Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: finding hardware settings
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers finding hardware settings Post 16162 by nattie_h on Tuesday 26th of February 2002 11:27:45 AM
Old 02-26-2002
Computer thanks!

Thanks a ton for all of your help, as it is greatly appreciated!
Smilie Smilie Smilie Smilie

NH

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

setting constant hardware settings

Let me give a little background on the problem. I am trying to hook up a unix box through a KVM to a display. The KVM is connected to a windows box as well. When I run the mouse and monitor directly to the unix box it works pretty well. However when I trie to load it through the KVM the keyboard... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Winzernotman
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

finding duplicate files by size and finding pattern matching and its count

Hi, I have a challenging task,in which i have to find the duplicate files by its name and size,then i need to take anyone of the file.Then i need to open the file and find for more than one pattern and count of that pattern. Note:These are the samples of two files,but i can have more... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerome Sukumar
2 Replies

3. Solaris

problem in finding a hardware problem

Hi I am right now facing a strange hardware problem. System get booted with the following error: Fatal Error Reset CPU 0000.0000.0000.0003 AFSR 0100.0000.0000.0000 SCE AFAR 0000.07c6.0000.1000 SC Alert: Host System has Reset It happen 4 or 5 times and get the same error every time.I... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
8 Replies

4. AIX

hyperlink settings

Does anyone know the hyperlink settings to look at an AIX5L box? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vbagwell
1 Replies

5. Linux

Ip settings

Hi, How to set ip address in linux. Regards, Guguli (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guguli
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

user settings

Hello I wonder... lets say I have to set up very very restricted rights to a user that only should be able to access logfile Y in catalogue X and nothing else. Current user is going to use Putty to access current unix machine. Is it possible to set up user settings so a user is just able to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mimaca
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

finding hardware config - HP-UX

HP-UX B.11.23 U ia64 model: HP RX7640/4 What commands can I issue to find out quantity/type of memory and CPUs? I know what I get from Glance but want to know if there are OS commands to get same or additional information. Thanks. Lisa (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LisaS
4 Replies

8. Solaris

Hardware faulty, but which hardware?

Hi folk, I have this hardware faunty message, but dont know which hardware is this ? can you guide me ? --------------- ------------------------------------ -------------- --------- TIME EVENT-ID MSG-ID SEVERITY ---------------... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dehetoxic
9 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Finding the hardware model name remotely

First, forgive me if this is a stupid questions that I should have asked in the non-expert forum. It seems like a hard questions to me. Is there a way to find the hardware model name from the command line on UNIX machines in general? I want to find out what kind of machines are running at a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pug
5 Replies

10. Solaris

Solaris 11 no sound despite finding hardware

Hello Everyone, I'm new to Solaris, less than a week to give an idea how green I am.:eek: Although new to UNIX, I've been running Linux (i.e. OpenSUSE, Ultimate Edition, Arch, and obviously Ubuntu) for many years, so, I decided to put Solaris 11 on my 12 core opteron. I had a bit of difficulty... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nostradamus1973
23 Replies
WBAR(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   WBAR(1)

NAME
wbar - a light and fast launch bar SYNOPSIS
wbar [options] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the wbar command. wbar is a quick launch bar. Its fast, light and cool eye-candy. OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. --help Show summary of options. -config conf-file Use conf-file as wbar config file. -above-desk Run over a desktop app (ie: xfdesktop). -isize i Set icon size (eg: 32). -idist d Set icon dist (eg: 1). -zoomf z Set zoom factor (eg: 1.8 or 2.5). -jumpf j Set jump factor (eg: 1.0 or 0.0). -pos p Set position. Choose from top, bottom, left, right, center, <bot|top>-<right|left>. -dblclk ms Set ms for double click (0: single click). -bpress Icon gets pressed. -vbar Show vertical bar. -balfa i Set bar alfa (0-100). -falfa i Set unfocused bar alfa (0-100). -filter i Set color filter (0: none 1: hovered 2: others, 3: all). -fc 0xAARRGGBB Set filter color (default green 0xff00c800). -nanim i Set number of animated icons: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, ... -nofont If set disables font rendering. AUTHOR
wbar was written by Rodolfo Granata <warlock.cc@gmail.com>. This manual page was written by Krzysztof Burghardt <krzysztof@burghardt.pl>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). March 16, 2009 WBAR(1)