Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: graphic problems
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers graphic problems Post 15305 by PxT on Tuesday 12th of February 2002 06:18:14 PM
Old 02-12-2002
From Usenet:
(http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain)

"The turboGX is another version of the venerable CG6, which is an 8-bit accelerated framebuffer capable of 1152x900 maximum resolution. You're
limited to 256 colors irregardless, and a maximum resolution of 1152x900. There are no configuration files; resolution can be turned down in the PROM (at the ok prompt)."

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Graphic apps

We have app. 20.000 UNIX boxes running mainly Solaris 2.4. Among other things we produce product documentation and have previously used Island Draw to produce images and such. Where do I find objective reviews of similar software packages, have any1 of you done any evaluation? I´ve searched this... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: FredrikB
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

suse graphic console

suse linux comes default installed with a graphic console....is there any way to switch this to a regular black-on-white text-mode console? any help would be appreciated. okay, -nydel (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nydel
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Graphic card problem

Hello experts, could you Pls. help me on the following problem: when i boot my system after starting all services it gives me just "login:" prompt & does not go to the standard logging page,and when i insert one of my accounts to login it gives me the following message: "/dev/fb permission... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikk
3 Replies

4. HP-UX

graphic description of cluster HP

Hello, I want to make a graphical decription of a cluster H.P (shema) which runs with MC/Service Guard. Does anyone know a web site where i can found a shema of this. Lot of thanks... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: steiner
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Smaller splash graphic

Not to complain, but the large graphic at the top of the page ensures that I have to scroll down everytime I change pages. Maybe the problem is the 1024x768 of my laptop screen, but it does seem excessive. Keith (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kduffin
2 Replies

6. Solaris

How to know my graphic card type

Dear experts I need to know how can I check the type of graphic card and it specifications already installed on my Solaris 8 Ultra 60 workstation. Regards reza (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Reza Nazarian
5 Replies

7. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Graphic display resolution

Hello all, I need to fix some resolution in an AIX, how can I do it? It cannot be altered at system reboot, in the other words, I'm setting an display resolution, but when I do a reboot this configuration will be losted. I need somethig like this: Set a configuration and it cannot be changed... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nando_zambone
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Graphic application

Hi, do you know any Open source software , equivalent to Lightroom 1.1 of Adob ? Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
0 Replies

9. Red Hat

Graphic mode Linux RH 3

Installing Linux Enterprise Red Hat 3, does not appear graphic mode even changing inittab to 5. Please help me to get the instructions to install graphic mode (gnome?) in my recent installation. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: osymad
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Gnuplot multiset graphic

Hello everyone, im trying to create a special graphic with gnuplot and dont really get where i want. What i want to do is this: I have 20 textfiles containing 8000x2 matrices, where the first column represents the time and the second the amplitude of a wave. Now all 20 wave-functions shell... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Robin451987
0 Replies
GIT-MERGETOOL(1)						    Git Manual							  GIT-MERGETOOL(1)

NAME
git-mergetool - Run merge conflict resolution tools to resolve merge conflicts SYNOPSIS
git mergetool [--tool=<tool>] [-y|--no-prompt|--prompt] [<file>...] DESCRIPTION
Use git mergetool to run one of several merge utilities to resolve merge conflicts. It is typically run after git merge. If one or more <file> parameters are given, the merge tool program will be run to resolve differences on each file (skipping those without conflicts). Specifying a directory will include all unresolved files in that path. If no <file> names are specified, git mergetool will run the merge tool program on every file with merge conflicts. OPTIONS
-t <tool>, --tool=<tool> Use the merge resolution program specified by <tool>. Valid merge tools are: araxis, bc3, diffuse, ecmerge, emerge, gvimdiff, kdiff3, meld, opendiff, p4merge, tkdiff, tortoisemerge, vimdiff and xxdiff. If a merge resolution program is not specified, git mergetool will use the configuration variable merge.tool. If the configuration variable merge.tool is not set, git mergetool will pick a suitable default. You can explicitly provide a full path to the tool by setting the configuration variable mergetool.<tool>.path. For example, you can configure the absolute path to kdiff3 by setting mergetool.kdiff3.path. Otherwise, git mergetool assumes the tool is available in PATH. Instead of running one of the known merge tool programs, git mergetool can be customized to run an alternative program by specifying the command line to invoke in a configuration variable mergetool.<tool>.cmd. When git mergetool is invoked with this tool (either through the -t or --tool option or the merge.tool configuration variable) the configured command line will be invoked with $BASE set to the name of a temporary file containing the common base for the merge, if available; $LOCAL set to the name of a temporary file containing the contents of the file on the current branch; $REMOTE set to the name of a temporary file containing the contents of the file to be merged, and $MERGED set to the name of the file to which the merge tool should write the result of the merge resolution. If the custom merge tool correctly indicates the success of a merge resolution with its exit code, then the configuration variable mergetool.<tool>.trustExitCode can be set to true. Otherwise, git mergetool will prompt the user to indicate the success of the resolution after the custom tool has exited. -y, --no-prompt Don't prompt before each invocation of the merge resolution program. --prompt Prompt before each invocation of the merge resolution program. This is the default behaviour; the option is provided to override any configuration settings. TEMPORARY FILES
git mergetool creates *.orig backup files while resolving merges. These are safe to remove once a file has been merged and its git mergetool session has completed. Setting the mergetool.keepBackup configuration variable to false causes git mergetool to automatically remove the backup as files are successfully merged. GIT
Part of the git(1) suite Git 1.7.10.4 11/24/2012 GIT-MERGETOOL(1)