Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Help! Display Time with Millisecond Post 13806 by rezlez on Wednesday 23rd of January 2002 06:05:40 PM
Old 01-23-2002
Thanks for your advice!
I was able to find one source code that display milliseconds!

If anyone else is interested, it is here:
http://www.meangene.com/notes/time.html

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

display date n Time

Hi Friends, Can any one guide me regarding 'Display the date and time' command other than the command 'date' thanks n regards SsRrIi (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SsRrIi
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find date Difference in AWK/GAWK with millisecond precision

Hi, I have a log file that has the date in this format "2006-05-30_13:14:04,256". I need to find the time difference between two log entries in milliseconds. How to achieve this in AWK/GAWK script? :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: omprasad
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to display time in minutes n seconds...

Hi all, may i know how to display time in minutes and seconds(may be milliseconds and even smaller that ) in shell scripts.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: santy
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

display TIME - help

i an trying to display current time in the expect script. it works fine in normal shell script but does not in expect. can anybody help me with the synatx to display it. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: iamcool
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to display time difference..

Hi i've written a script which reads last two line of the log file from N number of servers and send the mail by redirecting to a particular log file. And the two lines is displayed below. Oracle Q03 Begin Hot BACKUP Time: 07/23/08 18:35:46 Oracle Q03 End Hot BACKUP Time: 07/24/08 14:18:15... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suri.tyson
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to display time

hey folks, i am stuc in this problem. You all might help me out. I want to write a BASH script to display time every 15 seconds using %r field descriptor. And want to clear the window each time before displaying time using clear command. Please help me out (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manojrsb
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get timestamp with millisecond precision

Hi All, could any body let me know. how to get timestamp with millisecond precision in unix bash shell. example -->2005-12-06- 4-22-35-195 please help me. Thanks, Krupa:wall: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: krupasindhu18
3 Replies

8. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Display time in 12 hr format

Write a script named time that displays the time in standard 12-hour format, rather than 24-hour format. Allow the user to give a -m option to get 24-hour format. For example: > date Sun Feb 10 10:56:50 CST 2008 > time 10:56 AM > date Sun Feb 10 21:57:07 CST 2008 > time 9:57 PM >... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: satish24
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Subtract millisecond Timestamps with awk

Hello, am not able to subtract timestamps in milliseconds. I extract the timestamp as a string, and then try to subtract the two, but since it is a string, system just outputs 0 awk -F"," 'substr($1,0,13) - substr($2,0,013)' File where $1 and $2 are the timestamps in the format... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sidnow
4 Replies
QFilePreview(3qt)														 QFilePreview(3qt)

NAME
QFilePreview - File previewing in QFileDialog SYNOPSIS
#include <qfiledialog.h> Public Members QFilePreview () virtual void previewUrl ( const QUrl & url ) = 0 DESCRIPTION
The QFilePreview class provides file previewing in QFileDialog. This class is an abstract base class which is used to implement widgets that can display a preview of a file in a QFileDialog. You must derive the preview widget from both QWidget and from this class. Then you must reimplement this class's previewUrl() function, which is called by the file dialog if the preview of a file (specified as a URL) should be shown. See also QFileDialog::setPreviewMode(), QFileDialog::setContentsPreview(), QFileDialog::setInfoPreview(), QFileDialog::setInfoPreviewEnabled(), QFileDialog::setContentsPreviewEnabled(). For an example of a preview widget see qt/examples/qdir/qdir.cpp. See also Miscellaneous Classes. MEMBER FUNCTION DOCUMENTATION
QFilePreview::QFilePreview () Constructs the QFilePreview. void QFilePreview::previewUrl ( const QUrl & url ) [pure virtual] This function is called by QFileDialog if a preview for the url should be shown. Reimplement this function to provide file previewing. SEE ALSO
http://doc.trolltech.com/qfilepreview.html http://www.trolltech.com/faq/tech.html COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1992-2001 Trolltech AS, http://www.trolltech.com. See the license file included in the distribution for a complete license statement. AUTHOR
Generated automatically from the source code. BUGS
If you find a bug in Qt, please report it as described in http://doc.trolltech.com/bughowto.html. Good bug reports help us to help you. Thank you. The definitive Qt documentation is provided in HTML format; it is located at $QTDIR/doc/html and can be read using Qt Assistant or with a web browser. This man page is provided as a convenience for those users who prefer man pages, although this format is not officially supported by Trolltech. If you find errors in this manual page, please report them to qt-bugs@trolltech.com. Please include the name of the manual page (qfilepreview.3qt) and the Qt version (3.1.1). Trolltech AS 9 December 2002 QFilePreview(3qt)