Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers HP-UX UNIX Software v.10.20 Pack Post 12776 by PxT on Monday 7th of January 2002 12:59:06 PM
Old 01-07-2002
HP-UX 10.20 requires a PARISC based architecture. It will not run on an Intel machine.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Software Router for Unix

Dear Users: I'm trying to find a software based Unix Router. I only want to bridge two subnets, and I'm not trying to share an internet connection. Ultimately, I'm looking for the sourcecode so that I can compile it for Mac OS X, which is the machine that the we want the router to run on. I'd... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: emulator
4 Replies

2. Programming

How use #pragma pack() in HP unix ?

hello. i use follow sentences in include files in SCO unix is ok. #pragma pack(1) struct dddd { int iD1; char cCh1; ... }; #pragma pack() but in hp-9000 unix , not ok when compiling, cc not support #pragma pack(1) how to settle the question ? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bdyjm
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

Hp Unix software

Hi, where can i get Hp unix dummy version to use in my home system.iam a newbie to unix.pls let me know if any avilable..Thank you Shruti (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: shruti_mgp
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question? unix software

whats the difference between unix & linux? code? can anyone recommend a company that release unix software that operates with windows 98 & XP for rookies? please list a link... thanks for your time (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Matthews
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

unix software problem

helllo! I work in Department of Civil Aviation.Our SSR Radar use AlphaServer 800 with unix os.Now, sever can't startup completely.Its error messages are... Enviromental Monitoring System can't start. kdaemon progam not running. network name and login name don't match. I can enter login and... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: akzin
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Virus software for Unix

The company I work for is in the process of going to a Unix Server. I am trying to find out if there is a version of Norton Antivirus that will work on a Unix server. If not, what is the recommended virus software for Unix? I have done some Google searches and found that there is a greater... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbarker
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to practice unix in online without unix software

hi, im new to unix.i dont have unix software in my system. Is there any website is there to practice unix in online can u please any one help me...... thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gowridoc
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Software

Hi All, From where can i get the UNIX Software so that i can install the same in my Laptop. Thanks Dilip (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DilipPanda
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Free unix software

I used to have a free software on my computer to practice unix. Unfortunately, I had to rebuild the laptop after it was infected by a virus. Now I cannot remember the website where to download the software. Can anyone point me to a site? Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ernst
2 Replies
LIBPFM(3)						     Linux Programmer's Manual							 LIBPFM(3)

NAME
libpfm_intel_p6 - support for Intel P5 based processors SYNOPSIS
#include <perfmon/pfmlib.h> PMU name: pm, ppro, pii, piii, p6 PMU desc: Intel Pentium M, Intel Pentium Pro, Intel Pentium II, Intel Pentium III, Intel P6 DESCRIPTION
The library supports all Intel P6-based processors all the way back to the Pentium Pro. Although all those processors offers the same PMU architecture, they differ in the events they provide. MODIFIERS
The following modifiers are supported on all Intel P6 processors: u Measure at user level which includes privilege levels 1, 2, 3. This corresponds to PFM_PLM3. This is a boolean modifier. k Measure at kernel level which includes privilege level 0. This corresponds to PFM_PLM0. This is a boolean modifier. i Invert the meaning of the event. The counter will now count cycles in which the event is not occurring. This is a boolean modifier e Enable edge detection, i.e., count only when there is a state transition. This is a boolean modifier. c Set the counter mask value. The mask acts as a threshold. The counter will count the number of cycles in which the number of occur- rences of the event is greater or equal to the threshold. This is an integer modifier with values in the range [0:255]. AUTHORS
Stephane Eranian <eranian@gmail.com> September, 2009 LIBPFM(3)