Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Possible GUI to Command-Line Interface Translator? Post 102371 by RTM on Friday 17th of March 2006 09:25:21 AM
Old 03-17-2006
AIX has a GUI that will show what the command line equivalent is - don't recall which GUI this is but I do remember it was for administration. I have not seen this on Solaris but then again, I normally learn CLI before GUI.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to change the GRUB command line to graphical interface?

Hi, I am i new Unix linux user. I've installed the linux 9 and i uninstall it. the first time i install the linux, the GRUB show the graphical interface. But after i reinstall it again, the GRUB change to command line. I can't boot my comp now. What should I do? And i don't know how to deal with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lee_chongeu
1 Replies

2. Linux

How change GRUB command line to graphical interface?

Hi, I am i new Unix linux user. I've installed the linux 9 and i uninstall it. the first time i install the linux, the GRUB show the graphical interface. But after i reinstall it again, the GRUB change to command line. I can't boot my comp now. What should I do? And i don't know how to deal with... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lee_chongeu
4 Replies

3. SCO

sco GUI interface

Why can I not login to the SCO GUI interface login screen? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: qphillips
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Developing a new command line interface

Hi, Is there any good/easy tool or library which assists in developing a command line interface for an application. The CLI should be able to provide custom commands, allow programming/scripting as well. For the latter case it could wrap a shell command and send it to BASH for processing. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: redirect
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Command line Interface or GUI Interface not shown on solaris

Dear all, I am a newbie in solaris and I need your advice. I have a Solaris version 5.9 installed on Sunfire V240. I am able to ssh the machine from putty remotely. My problem is that I cannot see the display from KVM switch I have connected to it. I need also to be able to see the GUI... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbouster
2 Replies

6. SCO

Change SCO - GUI or Desktop interface to DOS based interface

Hi all I have installed a demo version of SCO OpenServer 5.0.2, I finally found it is Desktop Interface, I would like to know how to change its interface to dos based interface? If you have any ideas, please tell me then. Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TinhNhi
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Gui to command line

Hi, OS :- SUN I am asked to invoke table menu via command line , after that i need to select option in the table menu like REPORT, STATUS ... After login in to server , I am entering “yct”. It brings me a table with lot of option , I need to scroll down and then select “Report “ which... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bharats08
3 Replies

8. Solaris

How to start gui from Solaris command line?

Hi. I'm a Solaris newbie. I'm using Solaris SunOS Version 11.4.0.15.0 through Oracle VM VirtualBox Manager on Windows. When I start the VM, I get to a command line I can login to. I've tried using: /usr/dt/bin/dtconfig -e However, I receive error "No such file or directory". The... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SRD
3 Replies
FIREWALL-CONFIG(1)						  firewall-config						FIREWALL-CONFIG(1)

NAME
firewall-config - firewalld GUI configuration tool SYNOPSIS
firewall-config [OPTIONS...] DESCRIPTION
firewall-config is a GUI configuration tool for firewalld. OPTIONS
firewall-config does not support any special options. The only options that can be used are the general options that Gtk uses for Gtk application initialization. For more information on these options, please have a look at the runtime documentation for Gtk. The following options are supported: -h, --help Prints a short help text and exists. SEE ALSO
firewall-applet(1), firewalld(1), firewall-cmd(1), firewall-config(1), firewalld.conf(5), firewalld.direct(5), firewalld.icmptype(5), firewalld.lockdown-whitelist(5), firewall-offline-cmd(1), firewalld.richlanguage(5), firewalld.service(5), firewalld.zone(5), firewalld.zones(5) NOTES
firewalld home page at fedorahosted.org: http://fedorahosted.org/firewalld/ More documentation with examples: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FirewallD AUTHORS
Thomas Woerner <twoerner@redhat.com> Developer Jiri Popelka <jpopelka@redhat.com> Developer firewalld 0.3.9 FIREWALL-CONFIG(1)