Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: multiple source code
Top Forums Programming multiple source code Post 10233 by minion on Friday 9th of November 2001 04:13:35 PM
Old 11-09-2001
multiple source code

Is there any site that has the source code for just about all the apps that usually come default installed on most *nix systems (su, grep, find, etc...). Im average at c/c++ programming and feal like taking on a new challenge, understanding the source of well know apps.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

source code download

hai This is A.gowri kumar from india.I am very facinated with this operating system. so i want to download the whole source code of this operating system (UNIX). So from where can i Download the source code. Please help me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tapanagkumar
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

getopt(s) source code?

Does anybody know where this is located? Both for getopt and getopts (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dhinge
1 Replies

3. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

3d windows source code

presently this works on windows can any one make this for linux (redhat or any one) and also can any one make this like windows vista 3d windows by clicking in quick launch bar(a shortcut) in winxp program for windows xp : ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: seshumohan
2 Replies

4. Programming

Splitting my program to multiple source files.

Hi I have a program, say file1.c which included file1.h, the header file which had lots of #define macros and structure definitions used by file1.c I have decided to split the source code into 3 separate files (for logical reasons) file1.c file2.c file3.c Each of these have a... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: the_learner
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Block of code replacement in Java source code through Unix script

Hi, I want to remove the following code from Source files (or replace the code with empty.) from all the source files in given directory. finally { if (null != hibernateSession && hibernateSession.isOpen()) { //hibernateSession.close(); } } It would be great if the script has... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hareeshram
2 Replies

6. Linux

Source code

I need the source code of fedora. plz plz plz help me........... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neh
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget to download multiple source code

Can a modified command be used to download multiple source codes from specific sites and output each into a separate output file?. All the sites are in a text file (attached): wget -qO- http://www.genedx.com/test-catalog/available-tests/edar-gene-sequencing/ | cat > output.txt (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Source code

hii... i am a biginner....and i have linux source code ,downloaded from some website ,a compressed file on windows and dont know how do compile them..... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: M K Raju
4 Replies
GNOTE(1)						       GNOME User's Manuals							  GNOTE(1)

NAME
gnote - A simple note-taking application for Gnome SYNOPSIS
gnote [OPTION] ... DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the gnote command. Gnote is a desktop note-taking application for Linux and Unix. Simple and easy to use, but with potential to help you organize the ideas and information you deal with every day. Gnote's usefulness lies in the ability to relate notes and ideas together, using a WikiWiki-like linking system. When run without any options, either a Search All Notes window or the Gnote note menu appears in the notification tray area depending on configuration. Selecting a note from a list in Search All Notes or from the menu from notification area displays the note's spatial win- dow. Changes to notes are saved automatically. Links to URLs, files, and other notes are detected as you type. Rich editing such as highlight- ing, bold, italics, undo/redo, and variable font sizes are supported. Global keybindings exist to allow fast access to Gnote notes and dialogs. These keybindings are set in GConf (see below) and may be acti- vated from any application. OPTIONS
The program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with options starting with two dashes (`--'). A summary of options are included below. --new-note Create and display a new note. --new-note TITLE Create and display a new note with the title given. --open-note TITLE/URL Display the existing note matching TITLE or URL. --start-here Display the "Start Here" note. --highlight-search TEXT Search and highlight TEXT in the opened note. --help Show summary of options. --version Show version of program. GCONF SETTINGS
Gnote has several preference settings stored in GConf. Changes to Settings are applied instantly to any running Gnote instance. A summary of the GConf settings and their purpose are described below. /apps/gnote/global_keybindings/open_start_here Global X keybinding for displaying the "Start Here" note. The default keybinding is <Alt>F11. /apps/gnote/global_keybindings/show_note_menu Global X keybinding for displaying the Gnote applet's note menu. The default keybinding is <Alt>F12. /apps/gnote/global_keybindings/create_new_note Global X keybinding for creating and displaying a new note. /apps/gnote/global_keybindings/open_recent_changes Global X keybinding for opening the recent changes dialog. /apps/gnote/global_keybindings/open_search Global X keybinding for opening the note search dialog. SEE ALSO
http://live.gnome.org/Gnote/ BUGS
Please enter bug reports in the Gnome Bugzilla bug tracker (http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Gnote). AUTHOR
Hubert Figuiere <hub@figuiere.net> This manual page was originally written by Luca Capello <luca@pca.it>. Adapted to Gnote by Hubert Figuiere gnome April 7, 2009 GNOTE(1)