Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Message Never got replied.
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Message Never got replied. Post 101322 by mahatma on Tuesday 7th of March 2006 07:27:40 AM
Old 03-07-2006
Message Never got replied.

Hi,

I had put up a post a couple of days back. I haven't got any replies yet. Now it's become old so the chances of it been seen by anybody is very less let alone answering it. Please tell me what I should do now? Should I create a new thread with the same contents again?

Regd,
M.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hello I installed solaris 9, but when I reboot the box, I got this message WARNING:add_spec:No major number for mpt WARNING:add_spec:No major number for mpt WARNING:add_spec:No major number for mpt WARNING:add_spec:No major number for mpt WARNING:add_spec:No major number for mpt ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Welcome Message

I have a regular user account in one of the solaris machines. I have been trying to display a message when I log on by modifying my .profile file e.g. +-------------+ .profile +--------------+ echo "Welcome <user>" echo "Today is: "`date` etc. etc. The message keeps on popping... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: run_time_error
0 Replies

3. Programming

How to limit max no of message in a posix message queue

Hii can anyone pls tell how to limit the max no of message in a posix message queue. I have made changes in proc/sys/fs/mqueue/msg_max But still whenever i try to read the value of max. message in the queue using attr.mq_curmsgs (where struct mq_attr attr) its giving the default value as 10.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohit3884
0 Replies

4. Solaris

What is this message!?

While logged on to a box, I got the message: Broadcast Message from oracle (pts/4) on hostname.xx-xxxx.xxx Thu Mar 19 19:00:38... root: Will system be available for use tonight? n -----> this was my response ksh: n: not found Where does this originate from? Did somebody send it to my... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: FeNiCrC_Neil
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replied new files

We need to create a process that run continues and whenever a file is placed in a specific directory, the process detected this new file and replicated in another directory. How can we implement a process that allows automatic replies to the new files? Regards (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: RMSoares
8 Replies

6. Programming

[XQuery] How to Convert from JSON Message to XML Message with XQuery

Hi guys, I'm in a job of converting a restful webservice to soap. Tool for convertation uses XQuery. Now i need to convert a message like this: { "firstName": "John", "midName": null, "lastName": "Smith", "married": false, "address": { "streetAddress": "21 2nd... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tien86
5 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

Ssmtp -t < /path/to/the/message.txt (How to format message.txt for html email)

ssmtp has been running well under Kubuntu 12.04.1 for plain text messages. I would like to send html messages with ssmtp -t < /path/to/the/message.txt, but I cannot seem to get the message.txt file properly formatted. I have tried various charsets, Content-Transfer-Encoding, rearranging the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ronald B
0 Replies

8. SuSE

Du -sh in / message

I have cloned a zLinux server and whenever I issue the command 'du -sh' on the / it always gives the below message: du: cannot access `./proc/3721/task/3721/fd/4': No such file or directory du: cannot access `./proc/3721/task/3721/fdinfo/4': No such file or directory du: cannot access... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: schizoprenics
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script replied multiple process for file has successfully created

Hi All, I have written the following code do FILE_NO=$(echo $LINE|awk -F"|" '{print $1}'|tr "'" '+'|sed 's/\(.*\)\(++\)\(.*\)\(++\)/\3/') INST_NO=$(echo $LINE|awk -F"|" '{print $2}'|tr "'" '+'|sed 's/\(.*\)\(++\)\(.*\)\(++\)/\3/') if ] then ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yogendra.barode
3 Replies
iv_thread(3)						    ivykis programmer's manual						      iv_thread(3)

NAME
iv_thread_create, iv_thread_set_debug_state - ivykis thread convenience functions SYNOPSIS
#include <iv_thread.h> int iv_thread_create(char *name, void (*start_routine)(void *), void *arg); void iv_thread_set_debug_state(int state); DESCRIPTION
iv_thread_create is a wrapper around pthread_create(3) which will maintain an ivykis main loop reference in the calling thread (which must be an ivykis(3) thread, i.e. have had iv_init(3) called in it) for as long as the created thread is alive. Maintaining a reference on the calling thread's ivykis event loop makes sure that the calling thread will not return from its ivykis main loop before the created thread exits, as that could cause cleanup still happening in the created thread to be interrupted when the calling thread subsequently calls exit(3). The created thread need not be an ivykis thread. Enabling debugging by calling iv_thread_set_debug with a nonzero argument will print a debug message to standard error whenever a thread is created via iv_thread_create, whenever a thread so created terminates normally by returning from its start_routine, self-terminates by calling pthread_exit(3), or is successfully canceled by pthread_cancel(3), and whenever destruction of such a thread is signaled back to the calling thread. For inter-thread signaling, iv_thread uses iv_event(3). SEE ALSO
ivykis(3), iv_event(3), exit(3), pthread_cancel(3), pthread_create(3), pthread_exit(3) ivykis 2010-09-13 iv_thread(3)