Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting ERP - MES Interface - several function Post 302774499 by Scrutinizer on Saturday 2nd of March 2013 07:46:46 AM
Old 03-02-2013
Hi, try:
Code:
echo "$value"

This User Gave Thanks to Scrutinizer For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

Linux based Open Source ERP System - CK-ERP

Hi, folks, I have developed CK-ERP, which is an open source accounting / MRP / ERP / CRM system that runs on top of multiple middlewares. It provides accounting and back office functionalities to SMEs and utilizes the underlying middleware to administer accounts/groups. Details about and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chiukay
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Command 'rm -f -r "0yfOYy-0008Nq-2j-32233-K"' failed with return code 1 and error mes

I would like to know what means this error and how to fix it Command 'rm -f -r "0yfOYy-0008Nq-2j-32233-K"' failed with return code 1 and error message Thank you (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxbee
3 Replies

3. Programming

Compilation problem with Posix Mes Q

Hi #include "training.h" #include <mqueue.h> // for posix mqs int main(int argc,char *argv) { int opt,flag; mqd_t msq; // msg q type flag=O_RDWR|O_CREAT; while((opt =getopt(argc,argv,"e")) != -1) { switch(opt) { case 'e': ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumaran_5555
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Command line Interface or GUI Interface not shown on solaris

Dear all, I am a newbie in solaris and I need your advice. I have a Solaris version 5.9 installed on Sunfire V240. I am able to ssh the machine from putty remotely. My problem is that I cannot see the display from KVM switch I have connected to it. I need also to be able to see the GUI... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbouster
2 Replies

5. SCO

Change SCO - GUI or Desktop interface to DOS based interface

Hi all I have installed a demo version of SCO OpenServer 5.0.2, I finally found it is Desktop Interface, I would like to know how to change its interface to dos based interface? If you have any ideas, please tell me then. Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TinhNhi
2 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

CK-ERP (Open Source Edu / ERP / CRM / MRP) v.0.30.1 released

Hi, folks, A new release, v.0.30.1, of CK-ERP, has been posted, at SourceForge.Net, sourceforge.net/projects/ck-erp . New features comprise seven new modules (ck-teacher, ck-counsellor, ck-student, ck-applicant, ck-family, ck-registrar, ck-eduadmin) for deployment within educational... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chiukay
0 Replies

7. IP Networking

Need a bridge from an ethernet interface to a serial interface

This is my situation DOS pc serial cable (sl0) Linux Pc eth1 192.168.0.10 <-------------------->192.168.0.2 <------------>192.168.0.1 (router) I connected the linux pc and the dos pc with a SLIP (serial line internet protocol), so they can communicate in the sl0 interface. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mghis
3 Replies

8. War Stories

Project - ERP-MES Interface

Hi all, that's my personal "war story" and probably a beginning of a never ending love story. It is roughly 8 weeks ago, I've got a training for a new ERP system. In front of the training my boss mentioned it based on a unix. Great, I have been always interested in but I don't know why I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Noobie1995
2 Replies
ATF-SH(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						 ATF-SH(1)

NAME
atf-sh [-s shell] -- interpreter for shell-based test programs SYNOPSIS
atf-sh script DESCRIPTION
atf-sh is an interpreter that runs the test program given in script after loading the atf-sh(3) library. atf-sh is not a real interpreter though: it is just a wrapper around the system-wide shell defined by ATF_SHELL. atf-sh executes the inter- preter, loads the atf-sh(3) library and then runs the script. You must consider atf-sh to be a POSIX shell by default and thus should not use any non-standard extensions. The following options are available: -s shell Specifies the shell to use instead of the value provided by ATF_SHELL. ENVIRONMENT
ATF_LIBEXECDIR Overrides the builtin directory where atf-sh is located. Should not be overridden other than for testing purposes. ATF_PKGDATADIR Overrides the builtin directory where libatf-sh.subr is located. Should not be overridden other than for testing purposes. ATF_SHELL Path to the system shell to be used in the generated scripts. Scripts must not rely on this variable being set to select a specific interpreter. EXAMPLES
Scripts using atf-sh(3) should start with: #! /usr/bin/env atf-sh Alternatively, if you want to explicitly choose a shell interpreter, you cannot rely on env(1) to find atf-sh. Instead, you have to hardcode the path to atf-sh in the script and then use the -s option afterwards as a single parameter: #! /path/to/bin/atf-sh -s/bin/bash ENVIRONMENT
ATF_SHELL Path to the system shell to be used in the generated scripts. SEE ALSO
atf-sh(3) BSD
September 27, 2014 BSD