Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX how to change the font size of shell in $ prompt Post 302263224 by tsjpraveen on Monday 1st of December 2008 05:24:03 AM
Old 12-01-2008
Thanks Bakunin...
I have vt100..
Im using Secure CRT emulator...

Found out how to do.. There a button called "SESSION OPTIONS" and in that "APPEARANCE TAB" we can change the Font type and Font size..

Thanks for your reply.. Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Font size

Hello all I am a new linux user (Redhat 7) and I am trying to learn how to operate the system. I have a couple problems one the font size for all windows withing the OS are too small and even though I found a couple places to configure font size I can't find where to change the font size for the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: elhefe
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to change shell and prompt

I want to write a shell script which will change the current shell (say from csh to bsh) and my Prompt (say my name) as desired.pls help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SHYAM
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

change the font size in bash

Hi, I would like to change the font size in bash. I know how do it in ksh: F_VDOBLE="\033#6" print "${F_VDOBLE}Esto es..." But in bash I don't know Could you help me please? Many thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mierdatuti
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Font Size

Hi All, Please can someone advise on how to change the font size of the output of a shell script. Best Regards, Shazin (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shazin
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change the font of text in output file in shell scipt

hi, I want to change the font of text in output file. :( I tried the below code code: if awk 'BEGIN{if('$RSS'>='1000')exit 0;exit 1}' then RED=`echo "\033 i can see colors in terminal but not in output file :wall: please help me how i can get colors text in output file. edit... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sreelu
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pause shell script till folder doesn't change size anymore

Hi, I recently would like to write a shell script that 1. Runs in the background (can be done with "&", but i'd be happy for other solutions to keep programs running) 2. Does its stuff 3 THEN checks a specified folder for a size change over time (say, each 5 seconds. AND ONLY continues with... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: pasc
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Font Size in shell!

hi all,, is it possible to change the font size of the first line of text? i search it to internet but i have no luk. Ex. Line 1: HI Line 2: back to normal font size. THanks, (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikki1200
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to Change the % prompt to - prompt in UNIX?

how to Change the % prompt to - prompt in unix :wall: ---------- Post updated at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous update was at 07:38 AM ---------- How To display the last modification time of any file in unix ---------- Post updated at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous update was at 07:40 AM... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manjiri sawant
2 Replies

9. Ubuntu

How to change ffmpeg default font size?

Hello, I have a problem with Greek subtitle font size when I map a subtitle file into a video in ffmpeg. I ran below code: ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -sub_charenc CP1253 -i video_sub.srt -c:v copy -c:a copy \ -c:s mov_text -metadata:s:s:0 language=gr mapped_video.mp4 When I play it in VLC,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
2 Replies
gnome-font-viewer(1)						   User Commands					      gnome-font-viewer(1)

NAME
gnome-font-viewer - preview fonts SYNOPSIS
gnome-font-viewer filename DESCRIPTION
Use gnome-font-viewer, the Font Viewer, to preview fonts and display information about a specified font. You can use the Font Viewer to display the name, style, type, size, version, and copyright of the font. To browse the fonts installed on your system, open a file manager window and enter the following URI in the location bar: fonts:/// Double-click on an icon to display a preview of the font. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: filename The name of the font file to be viewed. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Viewing the test.tff Font in the Font Viewer example% gnome-font-viewer test.tff EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/gnome-font-viewExecutable for Font Viewer ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+------------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+------------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-desktop-preferences | +-----------------------------+------------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+------------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. gnome-font-properties(1), nautilus(1) NOTES
Written by Glynn Foster, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2004. SunOS 5.10 6 Sep 2004 gnome-font-viewer(1)