9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
1. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers
Hi Unix geniuses,
I need your help for the answers of few objective Q&A.
i dont know if my answers are correct or not.
So i really need your help to provide the answers which will help me in unix programming. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vivekit82
2. Shell Programming and Scripting
I use `case' quite a lot but , excellent as it is , it only gives one
final result ; can anyone suggest a way whereas , say long
lists of choices are given and I , or a user could select either one
two or any number of results to be echoed .
many thanks in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: V686
3. Shell Programming and Scripting
I am new in perl.
I am running a perl installation script, its asking for paths and so many inputs.
Can we provide that info by any file.
so i can avoid the interactive installation. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Priy
4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users
Can some body help me to get Interview questions and answers on HP Unix administration?
Krsnadasa (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krsnadasa
5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators
I hope this is ok so I will ask if I may use this thread to ask questions about
May I use this thread to ask questions and answer questions?
If the answer is yes, this is a thread made for minimizing the amount of threads I post to
ask questions about programming. Please feel... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Errigour
As i'm going to attend my first interview day after tomorrow,
What should i need to answer if the interviewer asked me about
1. Tell me about your production environment.
2. What about your team size?
3. Tell me about the most critical situation/issue you have ever faced.
Can any... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sesha
I am new to this forum and I am preparing for interview .Kindly can anybody send me Solaris 10 OS administration interview questions and answers (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: meet2muneer
plese clarify me in the following area.
1. What is the default NFS version in solaris 5.10. If it is 3, then why it asks me to specify "-o vers=3" keyword while i am mounting a share from a RHEL 5.1 Server?
2. Can someone give the link to download packages for accessing "ntfs"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingston
my name is samir, i m from delhi,india. i m a student in solaris. just few days ago i had completed my course. can anybody tell me the possible interview questions in solaris. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samir_sinu