AIX Video tutorials

Operating Systems AIX AIX Video tutorials
# 1  
Old 04-13-2009
AIX Video tutorials

Has anybody got AIX VIDEO or link to them?? if so please post it Smilie

Last edited by wwwzviadi; 04-13-2009 at 08:49 AM..
# 2  
Old 04-13-2009
Google +AIX +video +tutorial turns up AIX 5L System Administration I & II - Video Tutorial - Best Movie - Free Movies as the first hit. Is this what you are looking for?
# 3  
Old 04-13-2009
No I downloaded them a few days ego and there was not any video material..
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Video Cards :: Video Memory Intercept and Redirect

I need a broad spectrum understanding on this subject, and any help would be greatly appreciated. First of all, as I understand it... The way the video hardware works is the CPU sends information about input and possible changes to the display, the video card receives these changes, makes the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ciNG
2 Replies

2. Linux

USB video capture? composite, s-video, etc

does anybody have any experience with any of these composite video to usb devices on linux? usb video capture - Google Product Search would like to get one but a linux newbie and having trouble figuring out if any are ported... i've found lots of things that link to freedesktop.org DisplayLink... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: danpaluska
1 Replies

3. AIX

AIX routing and TCPIP. Anyone find any good Tutorials?

HI All, Does anyone out there know of any good online tutorials for the basics of routing, gateways, networking with AIX, preferably the more recent versions like 5.2/5.3? Using commands such as netstat, smit mkroute, etc. to connect to boxes on a network, and load software with networked... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jeffpas
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

X Server on AIX w/o video card

Hi there, I'm a newbie so please be patient. I wanted to know if it was possible to run X server on a box w/o a video card. The reason I want to do this is I'd like to have a CDE session from sun workstation into the AIX box. Please let me know if this is feasible. Thanks for your time. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: blah00000
5 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question