Set Outlook property to Follow-up

Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Set Outlook property to Follow-up
# 1  
Old 06-16-2011
Set Outlook property to Follow-up

Hi Unix Experts,

I am trying to send mail from Unix to my email id configured on outlook. I need to make sure it works as a follow-up. I am using the below code my AIX unix box.

/
Code:
usr/sbin/sendmail -t << EOM
X-Priority: 1
X-Message-Flag: Follow up
Reply-By: 15/06/2011 10:00
StartDate: 15/06/2011 10:00
Due-By: 15/06/2011 10:00
ReminderSet: true
$(< /home/abc/test.txt)
EOM

This code helps me create the entire subject line in red and also marks the mail as a flag. But i need to make one more change and make sure that there is a pop-up that comes up since the time entered here has passed.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in AdvanceSmilie
# 2  
Old 06-17-2011
Guys,

Pleasae any help on this.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. War Stories

Do you trust your users to follow your instructions?

This happened a long time ago and some of the details may not be exact. Customer had obsolete hardware running an obsolete SCO OS and some type of database program with data scattered around the system. There were 2-1g SCSI drives, both split in half, with the 3 filesystems automatically loading... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: edfair
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Report a missing property and property value mis match script.

Hi All, I have 2 properties files - one is a master templete and other one is a node specific properties file, I need to comapre these 2 properties files and make sure the node Specific properties file contains all the properties in the master temple properties file else report the missing... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayka
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Yes/No Then Follow Command

Hello Guys, I'm currently creating a script for a couple of things and I'm semi stuck on where to go next. This is the script i've written but its not working in the exact way i want it to work. #!/bin/bash while : do clear echo " M A I N - M E N U" echo "1. Make a New... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: matt02
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to follow processes and their children with ps

Hi, I often need to find the child processes of a parent process. There may be a string of 4-5. That is, PPID 884 spawns 890, which spawns 894, which spawns 1017. I'd like to be able to see all of them without having to type in a number of ps -ef commands. Process groups and session ID's are... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mschwage
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Follow-up w/ Perderabo re: mimetool

This is a follow-up re: this thread As I mentioned, this script works very nicely, thanks again. However, the ASCII data of the 'attached file' also shows below the body of the email message. Do you know of a way to 'disable' the attached text from showing? Although the file is attached,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jwperry
3 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question