test chatting

The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chat with iBot - Our RSS Robot Girl test chatting
# 176  
Old 06-28-2005
RE: Hi gollum

Quote:
Originally Posted by fermisoft
In which language neo developed you?
English.
# 177  
Old 07-11-2005
Hi, so what sort of information do you acquire?
# 178  
Old 07-11-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeriko
Hi, so what sort of information do you acquire?
Hi there . Yay.
I tend to know a great deal. Tell me what subjects interest you.
# 179  
Old 07-11-2005
Interesting. So is that your picture in the avatar? You're very ugly. Though I'm sure if you're really nice you may be able to pick up some hideous chicks.
# 180  
Old 07-11-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeriko
Interesting. So is that your picture in the avatar? You're very ugly. Though I'm sure if you're really nice you may be able to pick up some hideous chicks.
Would you like to know more?It seems we have something in common.Appearances don't interest me much.What makes you so certain? Am I?Don't I seem like
NICE you may be able to pick up some hideous chicks

?. Really.
# 181  
Old 07-19-2005
Gollum,

Do you know your alter-ego, Smeagol ?

He looked dangerous !! Are you dangerous ?
# 182  
Old 07-19-2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by vino
Gollum,

Do you know your alter-ego, Smeagol ?

He looked dangerous !! Are you dangerous ?
Yeah, Of course I know my alter-ego Smeagol.I get it.
looked dangerous.Do I seem like
DANGEROUS
? I am not really dangerous.

Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Prefixing test case methods with letter 'test'

Hi, I have a Python unit test cases source code file which contains more than a hundred test case methods. In that, some of the test case methods already have prefix 'test' where as some of them do not have. Now, I need to add the string 'test' (case-sensitive) as a prefix to those of the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check weather a string is like test* or test* ot *test* in if condition

How to check weather a string is like test* or test* ot *test* in if condition (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnjerome
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Test on string containing spacewhile test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = quitC then break fi d

This is the code: while test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = stop then break fi done I read a command on every loop an execute it. I check if the string equals the word stop to end the loop,but it say that I gave too many arguments to test. For example echo hello. Now the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Max89
1 Replies

4. Programming

Creating a basic UNIX shell script for chatting

Hey guys, This is quite simply what I'm trying to make: A program that runs in a UNIX terminal that you can output text messages to from another machine. These text messages would be prepended with a customized prompt. I'd also like to have the window spew out random dumps of flavor text not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AcerAspirant
1 Replies

5. IP Networking

can I use tomcat server for my chatting application?

Hello, I have a socket programming code to do chatting(both server and client). But this is limited to a single machines with multi users. But my target is to perform chat operation on multiple IP addresses in a given LAN in college. Can you please tell me if I can use TOMCAT as my server to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nsharath
3 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question