Solaris 10 drivers for Marvell 88E8001 (Yukon) Gigabit LAN

Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 10 drivers for Marvell 88E8001 (Yukon) Gigabit LAN
# 1  
Old 12-28-2004
Solaris 10 drivers for Marvell 88E8001 (Yukon) Gigabit LAN

Hi,
Has anybody got Solaris 10 drivers for the Marvell 88E8001 (Yukon) Gigabit LAN? I downloaded the Solaris 7+ drivers from the ASUS website, but they don't seem to work. Has anybody else had any lucK?
Thanks,
Chris.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris installation over LAN

I will install Solaris over network using JumpStart and DHCP protocol. This is first time I am doing such a work and need few questions. First question I heard Solaris DHCP server likes to take a lunch break, don't know from experience but my collegue told me so and I don't have any reason... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Looking for Solaris 10 10/09 Drivers for these Devices

Could anyone tell me where I can obtain Solaris 10 10/09 drivers for these divices listed below. I have looked in the OpenSolaris forums but I have not had any luck. Device Vendor Device Name Network Atheros AR928X Wireless Network Adapter (PCI-Express) Storage Intel 82801 SATA... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tenyhwa
4 Replies

3. SCO

SCO6: Upgrading nd: no intel gigabit drivers?

I just (re)installed SCO6 here from scratch because I am hunting a problem. So, I installed it, then got the SCO OpenServer Release 6.0.0 Maintenance Pack 4 Device Drivers Supplement .iso and installed the nd package. # mount -F cdfs /dev/cd0 /cd-rom # pkgadd -d /cd-rom Then elect the nd... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dalek
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Reg Error Message during LAN Drivers installation

Hi Friends, I Tried to install the LAN Drivers Manually in my Intel Home PC, This was the Error i got During the Installation can i know what is the cause to get this Error. pkgadd: ERROR: unable to create symbloic link from </var/sadm/pkg/RTL8139/predepend> to </usr/options/RTL8139.name>... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurva
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 10 and Broadcom drivers

Hi to all, I've installed Solaris 10 on my workstation but I've some networks problems.My NIC,a Broadcom integrated chipset don't work with solaris.Whit the prtconf command I'm unable to identify the correct chipset's model.And I'm searching hovewer for some drivers but I'm fear that Broadcom... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bgf0
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris Printer drivers.

Hi, I have a solaris 10 server that I have set up a number of printers on which are working fine. I have set these up from the print manager and used the default list of printers available within print manager to set them up. There is two or three printers I need to set up which... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gwhelan
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris drivers

Hi All, Does anyone know where I can download the ge drivers for solaris 2.6? Having a bit of a mare trying to find them anywhere. Thanks Rgrds Marty (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: callmebob
5 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris 10 instalation over LAN

fixed, no problems with network installation (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: will_mike
0 Replies

9. Linux

SUSE9.1 Peculiar Gigabit Lan performance.

I'm having some peculiar performance issues with my Gigabit Lan. I have some 100Mb devices so I can't do the necessary "jumbo Frame" tweaks for absolute optimum performance as I'd prevent them access. I'm getting appauling transfer rates sending files to the linux machine, around 10 Mbps 3%... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mark Ward
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to connect to LAN on Solaris 8

Hi, My network is DHCP and I am on Solaris 8. Does anyone know if I need to configure anything on Solaris 8 in order to get connected to the network? Thanks, noknok (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: noknok
2 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question