Function eregi() is deprecated error on kolab2 mailserver

Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Function eregi() is deprecated error on kolab2 mailserver
# 1  
Old 12-09-2009
Function eregi() is deprecated error on kolab2 mailserver

Hello!

I have installed kolab2 mailserver on openSUSE 11.2. + Horde web mail client (works on php5.3).

It seems that everything works, but there is one small problem:

Every time I sent an e-mail I get an error in the /var/log/kolab/filter.log file

Dec 08 15:38:03 Kolab Filter (pid=12846) [error] [horde] PHP Error: Function eregi() is deprecated; Code: 0 [on line 146 of "/usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/Kolab/Filter/Response.php"]

Can anyone help me with this error? I also attached Response.php

Many thanks!
Hrkama.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Trouble with deprecated files

I apologize if I am "over-posting" in this forum; I know little about this stuff and I have several software programs that I must install. I have found this forum to be extremely helpful. Anyways, I am trying to install ZThreads on my computer (Mac OS X 10.7.3). When I run "make" it returns with: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tyler_92
1 Replies

2. Ubuntu

/etc/init.d/networking restart is deprecated?

After I set IP , I want to make it work, so I ran "/etc/init.d/networking restart" but it says it's deprecated: Running /etc/init.d/networking restart is deprecated because it may not enable again some interfaces So I want to know how to make my setup work correctly. Thanks in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cqlouis
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

smartd is using a deprecated SCSI ioctl, please convert it to SG_IO

Hi All, I have installed GNU Red Hat Linux on my server. The installation is successful except that it gives out a display as following: program smartd is using a deprecated SCSI ioctl, please convert it to SG_IO Please let me know if anyone has come across such an error and know the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nua7
1 Replies

4. Linux

mailserver

I have a mail server that I have just finished setting up and now the problem is telneting to it from a window desktop which is on the same network. Ive edited etc/mail/sendmail.mc by removing the loopback address with my desktop IP. then I restarted my service mail: shutting down sendmail: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: keliy1
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mailserver problems.

I seem to be having some troubles with my mailserver. Sendmail is working properly as far as I can tell, and so is IMAP and POP3, but whenever I try to log in via IMAP or POP3 I get an incorrect password error even though Iam using the proper password. Ive even tried telnet which yields this: $... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: djtrippin
2 Replies

6. IP Networking

mailserver

hi I want to setup pop3 server, so i can accept incoming mail with my own domainname for example stormpie@my-domain.org the unix server is in a windows2000 network, behind a win2000 router not in domain, how can i do this?? plz help me greetz (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Stormpie
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mailserver Requirements

Hello, I want to setup a mailserver for an company having 25 users presentlly. Basically i am setting up first time. I want to know what are the minimum requirement for a mail server ie 1. Whether we require a domain name ( we can have our own domain name?) 2. whether we require a legal IP... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bache_gowda
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
whereami.conf(5)						File Formats Manual						  whereami.conf(5)

NAME
whereami.conf -- configuration file for whereami DESCRIPTION
The whereami.conf file specifies what whereami does on leaving, remaining at or arriving at locations. (Locations are detected by whereami according to specifications in the detect.conf file.) Comments are lines starting with the `#' character. Leading whitespace is ignored on all lines, including comment lines. Other lines are of the form: -location action The action is performed if your system was previously at this location, but is now at another location. =location action The action is performed if your system is now at this location. +location action The action is performed if your system is now at this location, but was previously at another location. !location action The action is performed if your system is not at this location. HELPER SCRIPTS
In addition to the normal commands available within any shell script, whereami includes a number of helper scripts which may be useful. setmailrelay (none | queue [smarthost] | smarthost) Set the mail relay (i.e. smarthost) to "none" if you have a permanent connection, and can send e-mail directly to the recipient's mailserver. If you are not connected, set the relay to "queue" (optionally for a specific smarthost). Or send all mail to a specific smarthost, if that is what you need in this location. setresolver <resolv.conf stanza> The <resolv.conf stanza> should be something like: search localhost mydomain.com nameserver 1.2.3.4 (all on one line) to specify the domain search path and the nameserver to use. If you have resolvconf installed, this script will interface with that to manupulate the /etc/resolv.conf file and control DNS resolution. This is recommended. If you are not using resolvconf, then this will directly rewrite your /etc/resolv.conf file, inserting a section similar to the manner in which DHCP works. setproxy (start | stop | none | <upstream_proxy>) Use this script to reconfigure your local oops or squid proxy server to use a specific upstream proxy, no upstream proxy, or to stop the proxy server completely. The upstream proxy should be specified as "<name or ip> <port>", e.g.: setproxy 192.168.55.3 3128 For a local squid proxy you can optionally also provide a complete set of parameters for the "cache_peer" directive (without the "cache_peer" name itself). See the squid.conf file for full details of this syntax. e.g.: setproxy 192.168.55.3 parent 3128 3140 login=user:password settimezone timezone Use this to set your timezone differently. masqmail_route route_name Use this to reconfigure masqmail to use a different masqmail routing. SEE ALSO
whereami(8), detect.conf(5) Further documentation is available in the /usr/share/doc/whereami directory. FILES
/etc/whereami/whereami.conf The file we are talking about in this here manpage. /etc/whereami/whereiam.sh The script that is built based on the information in this configuration file and then executed by whereami. LIMITATIONS
There should be a configuration program so that the user does not have to do any script programming. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Andrew McMillan <debian@mcmillan.net.nz> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Per- mission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GPL version 2. whereami.conf(5)