Mandriva 2008 books for Dummies

Operating Systems Linux Mandriva 2008 books for Dummies
# 1  
Old 10-09-2008
Mandriva 2008 books for Dummies

Can anyone tell me if there is a book out there for dummies for mandriva 2008?

Thank you ,
kwdaye
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

1 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

proposed additions to the 'books' subforum in the 'Dummies' forum

Dear admins, Over in the "UNIX for Dummies" forum there is a subforum: "I'm new to Unix. Which books should I read?" The 2 Bash guides and the Linux guide on this page: The Linux Documentation Project: Guides Have been really useful to me. Also (though the same info can be found by... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbubb
0 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
COLDFIRE(1)						      General Commands Manual						       COLDFIRE(1)

NAME
coldfire -- A Freescale Coldfire 5206 Emulator SYNOPSIS
coldfire [--board filename] [--timerhack] DESCRIPTION
coldfire is a is a Freescale Coldfire 5206 Emulator. It currently features all but 5 assembly instructions, a full dBug with extra func- tionality, both serial ports, the parallel port, interrupts (through telnet sessions), full exception handling, timers and timer inter- rupts, and full tracing capability. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. --board filename Load board configuration file. --timerhack Change the timer so the TRR ticks once per instruction, instead of at an almost correct rate based on cycles executed. -h, --help Show summary of options. -v, --version Show version of program. FILES
/usr/share/coldfile/* - board configuration files AUTHOR
David Grant and others, see the AUTHORS file for the full list of credits. This manual page was written by Claudio Matsuoka <claudio@mandriva.com> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version pub- lished by the Free Software Foundation. COLDFIRE(1)