Script for data entry

Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script for data entry
# 8  
Old 08-22-2008
So, I got it finished a little while ago. Here is what I got.

Code:
echo ================================================================================
echo Paint fix notes for:
a_get a_sq_name; a_get a_shot_name
echo 
date +%D 
echo 
echo SUP, TEAM
echo 
echo Paint fix artist:
whoami
echo 
echo Lighter:
ll `a_get a_shot_pic_dir`/r1/comp/light/light.`a_get a_firstfield`.r | awk '{ print $3}'
echo 
echo Frames: 
a_get a_firstfield; a_get a_lastfield 
echo 
echo Fix notes: 
echo 
echo ________________________________________________________________________________
echo 
echo Node info:
cd `a_get a_shot_pic_dir`/r1/layer/; ls -d pf_*
echo ________________________________________________________________________________
echo 
echo Extra notes:
echo 
echo ================================================================================

Thanks for the help everyone!!!
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Cron entry to pass the value to script

0 I have a script(main.sh) which calls another script(Get_Files.sh) and gets a value in a variable like the below: File_to_Refresh="$(sh /Aug/work/Get_Files.sh /Aug/Work/Universal_File.txt)" Now I have to schedule the script main.sh for 3 different files i.e. the Universal_File.txt with 3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhartiya007
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to replace multiple "&nbsp;" entry with in <td> tag into single entry using sed?

I have the input file like this. Input file: 12.txt 1) There are one or more than one <tr> tags in same line. 2) Some tr tags may have one <td> or more tna one <td> tags within it. 3) Few <td> tags having "<td> &nbsp; </td>". Few having more than one "&nbsp;" entry in it. <tr> some td... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: thomasraj87
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk script to call another script based on second column entry

Hi I have a text file (Input.txt) with two column entries separated by tab as given below: aaa str1 bbb str2 cccccc str3 dddd str4 eee str3 ssss str2 sdf str3 hhh str1 fff str2 ccc str3 ..... ..... ..... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: my_Perl
1 Replies

4. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Help me, write a bash script to delete parent entry with all their child entry in LDAP UNIX server

Hi All, Please help me and guide me to write a bash/shell script on Linux box to delete parent entry with all their child entries. example: Parent is : ---------- dn: email=yogesh.kumar@wipro.com, o=wipro, o=in child is: ---------- dn: cn: yogesh kumar, email=yogesh.kumar@wipro.com,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Chand
1 Replies

5. Programming

Hire Personal Assistant | SEO Virtual Assistant | Data Entry Service | Content Writing

Hello Everyone, Here I am offereing my Services Word Posting Content Posting PDF to excel or word Image to Ms Word typeing Document Creation Video Creation Any type Copy-Paste Ads Posting Article Posting Manual Directory Submission PR Submission Social Bookmarking Web 2.0 Blogs... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abseova
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automatic su password entry script

Before I start, two things. 1) Yes I know it's bad practice and obomination to all things holy, but I'm not a sys admin at JP Morgan, I'm a hobbyist tooling about in a VM, in my pants, at home. 2) If you are just going to flame for even considering hardcoding a root password, thanks, I get... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 3therk1ll
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creation of script,if the data file have more than one entry!!!

1.Daily there will be 14 files in the data directory 2.someday's the 14 files receive more than once r twice with different time stamps....we need to chk the count of the file and if the count of the file is two.we need to combine the both the files. 3. if any duplicate data is there just... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bobprabhu
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
NYANCAT(1)						      General Commands Manual							NYANCAT(1)

NAME
nyancat - terminal-based Pop Tart Cat animation SYNOPSIS
nyancat [ -hitn ] [-f frames] DESCRIPTION
nyancat is an animated, color, ANSI-text program that renders a loop of the classic Nyan Cat animation. nyancat makes use of various ANSI escape sequences to render color, or in the case of a VT220, simply dumps text to the screen. OPTIONS
-i, --intro Show introduction / about information on startup. -t, --telnet Enable telnet mode. -n, --no-counter Do not display the timer. -s, --no-title Do not set the titlebar text. -e, --no-clear Do not clear the display between frames. -f, --frames Display the requested number of frames, then quit. -r, --min-rows Crop the animation from the top. -R, --max-rows Crop the animation from the bottom. -c, --min-cols Crop the animation from the left. -C, --max-cols Crop the animation from the right. -W, --width Crop the animation to the given width. -H, --height Crop the animation to the given height. -h, --help Show help message and exit. HOMEPAGE
Homepage: http://miku.acm.uiuc.edu/ Repository: https://github.com/klange/nyancat AUTHOR
nyancat was written by Kevin Lange. This manual page was written by Jonathan McCrohan <jmccrohan@gmail.com>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). May, 2012 NYANCAT(1)