9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
1. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers
has any one attempted using bots for performing tasks in unix?please share if you faced any challenges
thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tommy812
2. Shell Programming and Scripting
Hello Folks - Need help really ASAP.
Iam trying to run this Shell command to get all the lists of partitions and disks from across all the servers.
for s in $_servers
$_ssh $s fdisk -l >> $_out
... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: bkilaru
3. Homework & Coursework Questions
I need unix code which will read data present in .xls file and should send an automated mails .when i place the .XLS file in a specific folder and run ***.sh from unix box
Attached Excel file contains
Subject , To , CC , Body (Paragraph 1) , Body (Paragraph 2) , Signature
When i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chaitanyaS
4. Shell Programming and Scripting
i need shell script in ksh for the automation process in informtica.
The automation process is like this .
i have a folder in unix . when this folder gets updated (like if a file or files is/are added to the folder) an event in informatica is triggered and after the process is done in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumar8887
5. Shell Programming and Scripting
I have an outstanding issue with me
I have 5 files at location /usr/abc called
My work involves few manual process like
1.DE 1.TXT and
/usr/dob location and run one script(for example -... (42 Replies)
Discussion started by: j_panky
6. Shell Programming and Scripting
Hi, i'm a newbie with unix and shell scripting. I'm just trying to do a script to simply automate a unix task. This are the steps on what i want to just run on a simple shell script
1. go to a specific path (cd /folder1/folder2/)
2. edit and input a number on a file (file_id) then save exit... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: soultransit
7. Shell Programming and Scripting
I am searching for a automation testing tool which I can use for most of the UNIX platforms (AIX, Linux, HP UX, Solaris). The installation process of the application in all platforms is almost same. Are you aware of any automation tool (like WinRunner for Windows) to solve my problem? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: unmanju
8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users
1.How will you do automation of Informatica jobs using Unix ?
2. How u run workflow from Unix? :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamesh83
I am a newbie to unix and scripting. I need to do the following job:
1. Create a batch file in windows that will call a script in a remote unix box.
2. The script now ftp files from the Remote windows machine and get them back to the local windows.
Actually, I have written the script... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ankur