6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
python gui or c++ gui or java gui?
and when to use etch one? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kaja
2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
I have a file:
I want to retain... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alyaa
3. Shell Programming and Scripting
I'm pretty new to shell scripting. All I want to do is have a simple shell script that opens a python script from the GUI i.e. when I double click the shell script it will launch the python file. However when I try to do this it looks for the python file in my home directory, I have tried... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: whatg
I have created a simple swing application, that has 3 textfields, and 2 buttons. When I try to run the code, following error comes and GUI hangs.
2011-01-21 22:32:39.905 java : Enabled
2011-01-21 22:32:39.908 java : Setting timeout for SWT to 0.100000
2011-01-21 22:32:40.589 java ***... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: akash.mahakode
5. Shell Programming and Scripting
I was wondering if it is possible to run a GUI window (say Firefox) without actually showing up the window on the desktop but still make it do its own regular stuff (like maybe do something via the command line). Sorry if its a dumb question.
Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Legend986
6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
1) I want to have a GUI application that will call Unix shell scripts,
2) that GUI application should be able to reside on windows ( if possible) and then call Unix shell script either directly or through a server residing on unix.
That is for example.
If a is windows gui (... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hchivukula