Solaris 8 Font Path ...

Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Solaris 8 Font Path ...
# 1  
Old 11-11-2003
Solaris 8 Font Path ...

Hello,

I feel a little initimidated to ask this question, but ... where am I able to find the font path (Solaris 8)?

Bye Sysadv
# 2  
Old 11-11-2003
fonts for?

find / -type f -name *.ps -print will find all post script fonts.

Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris 10 Learning Path

Hello, Im fairly new to the UNIX world. Although I have taken Linux admin classes, it's not enough compared on what you do at your job. I just got a new job and they want me to learn Solaris, I got some good books and I started to read, I run the commands and try to follow some basics examples.... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanz.rigo
7 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris Boot Path

Hello, I have one query 1) how to find in Solaris 10 a) Boot Path b) Boot Disk name Pls help. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabh84g
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 10 + mpxio Path

Hi, I have an Oracle/Sun T3-2 Server with a duel SAS controller Fujitsu DX60 array attached. I have 2 x SAS HBA's in the T3-2. One HBA cabled to CM0 and one HBA cabled to CM1 of the array. The array is setup with one RAID GROUP and one VOLUME and one LUN In Solaris I can see one device... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: general_lee
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris Default Font

I am using Solaris 10 x86 with CDE (I love CDE). I am curious, what is the font used for the window titles? I know it's dt-* but that's an alias to the actual font name. I had it written down a couple of years ago and lost it in a move. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: woomia
2 Replies

5. Solaris

True Type Font in Solaris

Hello, It is not related to scripting or unix command but it is related to Solaris environment setup. I'm a web developer, in my web application (J2EE using WebLogic 8.1) currently it's running in Windows. We are planning to have Disaster Server in Solaris host. In my application, we are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: luckybalaji
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

PATH on solaris 8 (bash)

Im trying to setup my profile to export the PATH at login i had this in my .bashrc export PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin/ however when i login and type echo $PATH i only get bash-2.05$ echo $PATH /usr/bin: any ideas on what im doing wrong? ive used linux for years but this is my... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: recklessop
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris 10.0 PATH environment

Hello, I am using Solaris 10.0 and defining PATH on command line by the following way: #export PATH=/usr/sfw/bin.... ...but after restart, Solaris forgets what I defined and I need to re-define the same PATH environment. I want to to get defined my PATH environment during booting... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: XNOR
10 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

hebrew font for ie5 in sun solaris

somebody know how to install Hebrew font for ie5 for sun solaris and from were (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: goldfelda
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

path name for Solaris 8 ?

hello all, instead of type pwd everytime to find down where I am at. is there a command set prompt to put in to your profile on shell so it invisible every you type cd? thanks in advance... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: phapvn
3 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question