Winning Lotto...

Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Winning Lotto...
# 1  
Old 03-16-2010
Winning Lotto...

I purchased a ticket for Lotto which was the drawing date on 03-15-10, and when i see it now to know who wins, there is no winner while the winner number is 363? So how is the drawing process?does it also consider the ticket number which is not purchased?Smilie
# 2  
Old 03-16-2010
The Bits Lotto is a number 1 - 1000. The winning number has nothing to do with the tickets purchased with Bits. This is the same of every lottery in the world. If someone wins, the winning number is posted and if someone loses the drawing number is posted.... the same.
# 3  
Old 03-16-2010
oh..Actually, i never bought any lottery in real life because i am not a lucky person so i didn't know about this either.

Thanks for the Info.
# 4  
Old 03-16-2010
Yea, the mega power ball lotteries where real money is chased after is the same. The winning numbers are selected from a range that has nothing to do with the tickets sold.
# 5  
Old 03-18-2010
yea, i get it now. But in this case, the probability that any person wins will be very less if the purchased number of tickets is less. So i better buy more tickets and see if i am lucky.Smilie

Well, i just purchased 4 tickets where the drawing date will be on 03-22-10..mmm...we will see then...

Last edited by malcomex999; 03-18-2010 at 04:26 AM..
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

Printer is winning the battle! (for now)

All, Q: how would I add some escape codes to an interface that i have setup t print.? Goal: to switch from NLQ to Util modes. back and forth. Scenerio: SCO OS 5.05 PRINTER: OKI Data 320 or similar. printer is called "test" What I have done thus far. (just cannot get their) I can from a... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: TheSniper
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to check lotto ticket file for winners

OK, so I've got some time on my hands due to a workplace injury, but due to a couple of broken bones and the good drugs, actually implementing something useful is proving challenging :( I am playing with generating large numbers of Pick 6 lottery ticket combos. These are stored in tab-delimited... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mabman
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question