USB printer

Operating Systems HP-UX USB printer
# 1  
Old 09-27-2006
USB printer

does hp unix support usb printers
# 2  
Old 09-29-2006
As far as I know HPUX workstations support only USB keyboards and mice, and recently some of the mass storage devices.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Find printer location and printer type

Hi, Is it possible to find the printer location and printer type (whether it is local or network) using command in Linux ? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: forumguest
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

USB-USB cable between linux and windows computers

Is there an easy way to setup a cross-over cable (USB-USB) between a linux box and a windows PC? My 2 machines are next to each other but I really do not want to keep transfering my files using my USB drive. Thanks! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xterra
4 Replies

3. AIX

Check printer queue on Windows printer server

Hello Let me first give a small overview of the setup. All printers are connected to Windows 2000 servers. There are a lot of UNIX (AIX & HP-UX) servers as well which have SAP running. I'm working on a script to add printers to a specified SAP instance. I want to verify the user input (to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: NielsV
0 Replies

4. SCO

How to Install and Configure USB Printer in SCO 6

I'm new in SCO 6. I installed SCO 6 with NIC driver Properly. But I cann't install and Configure USB Printer In SCO 6. Any one help me? email: address deleted by the moderator (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: karzon
0 Replies

5. SCO

USB Printer

I have an HP Vectra VL Series5 running SCO Unix v3.2.5 and need to connect an HP LaserJet 1020 via USB port. Does anybody know the address of the USB ports? This computer has two. Thanks for any assistance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Don48
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Usb printer on freebsd

Hello,i have laserjet 1000 usb printer on fbsd 4.7 when i connect it to usb, usbdev tells me it is working, on port ulpt0 (whatever). When i send some data to port it doesn't tell me any error, printcap is modifyed according manual, and lpr -Plj /etc/rc.conf gives me following error /kernel:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hachik
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question