Error: Can't access LM75 devices

Operating Systems Solaris Error: Can't access LM75 devices
# 1  
Old 01-05-2012

Hi
Whilst trying to bring out our SunFire V88o server with Solaris 9 we had the following error message:

How can I resolve this problem in order to boot the machine?
Thanks
Rahman
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

550 Access Error

Hi, we have a FTP server on vSphere on a windows 2008 server platform. One of our Unix machines now cannot send files to it, we checked permissions etc. Can login, when using put events.txt it gives a 550 Access Denied error. Nothing has changed from yesterday when it was working apart from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RonT
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Questions about remote access and install USB devices.

I have a server running openindiana, it hosts virtualbox and several VMs on it. My first question is if I can run openindiana desktop from my windows on same network, now I am using XWin server under cygwin-X, I can run GUI of VirtualBox etc. but can I have the openindiana desktop show on my... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wyx2000
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mv: cannot access error after nested while loop

I have two methods...create_2_54 and create_2_55 I have added a nested while loop(previously it has just one loop) in create_2_54 the mv command(which comes first in 2_55) is not working. for name in `ls -1 1SMH_WICD_V5_2_5*.txt` ; do mv $name $nametmp.tmp unix2dos -ascii -437 $nametmp.tmp... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: harish468
2 Replies

4. Programming

Need Help in Access Error

Hello Again, Please help with this link problem. Warning: mysql_connect() : Access denied for user 'myuser'@'localhost' (using password: XYZ@123) <?php function connectTo() { $host = "localhost"; $db_name = "myDB"; $username = "myUser"; $password =... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AimyThomas
0 Replies

5. Programming

Random Access Iterator Error

I am unable to resolve the below code compilation issue: class A { public: int x; }; void sort_A(TArray<A> &_Atype) { std::stable_sort (_Atype.begin(), _Atype.end()); } bool operator< (const A & _a1, const A & _a2) { return _a1.x < _a2.x; } When we compile using gcc 4.1.2... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: uunniixx
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

passthrough devices vs. named devices

I am having trouble understanding the difference between a passthrough device and a named device and when you would use one or the other to access equipment. As an example, we have a tape library and giving the command "camcontrol devlist" gives the following output: akx# camcontrol... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thumper
1 Replies

7. AIX

Strange error with file access permissions

All, I am trying to copy some data from /admin/reports/Sept/ccn/c_ivsstr01 to /home/users/myhomedir and I am getting an error I have never seen before: The file access permissions do not allow the specified action. The permissions on the file are -rw-r--r-- and I am the owner of the file... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kjbaumann
3 Replies

8. AIX

Error on HACMP5.3 volume group on raw devices after exporting vg

Hi all, We have a problem after exporting a exhanced concurrent capable VG accessed in concurrent mode, created on raw devices ( pSeries 590 AIX5.3 + HACMP5.3 +SAN4300) from node A to node B. On node B the VG is correct activated by HACMP, but on node A we have 0516-306 error "Unable to find... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cris1357
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Data Access Error

Dear Reader, My Sun Machine comes to halt with a message 'Data Access Error'. What / Where could be wrong..?? Thanks in Advance.... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: joseph_shibu
5 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
devfs(7FS)                                                         File Systems                                                         devfs(7FS)

NAME
devfs - Devices file system DESCRIPTION
The devfs filesystem manages a name space of all devices under the Solaris operating environment and is mounted during boot on the /devices name space. The /devices name space is dynamic and reflects the current state of accessible devices under the Solaris operating environment. The names of all attached device instances are present under /devices. The content under /devices is under the exclusive control of the devfs filesystem and cannot be changed. The system may be configured to include a device in one of two ways: By means of dynamic reconfiguration (DR), using, for example, cfgadm(1M). For devices driven by driver.conf(4) enumeration, edit the driver.conf file to add a new entry, then use update_drv(1M) to cause the system to re-read the driver.conf file and thereby enumerate the instance. The device may be attached through a number of system calls and programs, including open(2), stat(2) and ls(1). During device attach, the device driver typically creates minor nodes corresponding to the device via ddi_create_minor_node(9F). If the attach is successful, one or more minor nodes referring to the device are created under /devices. Operations like mknod(2), mkdir(2) and creat(2) are not supported in /devices. FILES
/devices Mount point for devfs file system SEE ALSO
devfsadm(1M), vfstab(4), attach(9E) NOTES
The /devices name space cannot be unmounted. All content at or below the /devices name space is an implementation artifact and subject to incompatible change or removal without notifi- cation. SunOS 5.10 26 Oct 2004 devfs(7FS)