Unable to find FEATURE(`msp',`[127.0.0.1]')dnl in submit.cf

Operating Systems Solaris Unable to find FEATURE(`msp',`[127.0.0.1]')dnl in submit.cf
# 1  
Old 09-04-2007
Unable to find FEATURE(`msp',`[127.0.0.1]')dnl in submit.cf

Hi,

While trying to send mail using the mailx command i get the below mentioned error.

sdsddsd... Connecting to [127.0.0.1] via relay...
sdsddsd... Deferred: Connection refused by [127.0.0.1]

I went through some documents and it was mentioned that modifications needs to be done in submit.cf as given below.

define(`SMART_HOST', `your.smtp.server.')dnl
define(`MAIL_HUB',`your.smtp.server.')dnl
define(`LOCAL_RELAY',`your.smtp.server')dnl

prior to the line that says:
FEATURE(`msp',`[127.0.0.1]')dnl

But I am not able to see anything like FEATURE(`msp',`[127.0.0.1]')dnl . Please let me know from where is the localhost Ip taken and what should be done to send mail successfully. Kindly help.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Unable to find package

Hi there. I'm putting together a small cluster of Raspberry pis running Raspbian. They've all been setup identically from the same sd image. They all update and install perfectly except one node which refuses to install anything. It has exactly the same login, network, user details etc,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: MuntyScrunt
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

127.0.0.1 vs 0.0.0.0

Which one should I use in '/etc/hosts'? Please explain in details. Random quotes on the topic: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: useretail
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to find the history file

Hi friends, I am unable to find the .sh_history file on my PC. This files contains the log of all commands typed by the users. I searched it also , but no results. Please help me :(, where to find it . Or is there anything else to do to set the history file. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: paras.oriental
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

wait - return code 127

Hi All, I am trying to create background processes and then check their status later. But I am getting return codes as 0,127 randomly On checking the return codes for wait, I found the below. Do I need to treat return code of 127 as successful as well?? as we know the process id passed is... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: tostay2003
7 Replies

5. Solaris

multitude of packets from 127.0.0.1

I was checking routing table, and noticed that our server has a lot packets from localhost: Routing Table: IPv4 Destination Gateway Flags Ref Use Interface -------------------- -------------------- ----- ----- ------ --------- .. 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: orange47
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Unable to find 8 gb of memory

I 've one box with 16gb of RAM and top, vmstat showing 8712M free , i 'm unable to find which process is eating up rest of the memory , the system is not running anything at the moment. (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
14 Replies

7. AIX

Find the feature code of the installed processor card on my p550

Guys Does anyone know how to find the feature code of the installed processor card on my p550? Through AIX or HMC. Basically I need to find the processor card type. Thanks in advance Bala (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaji_prk
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Can't setup gateway other than 127.0.0.1?

I have just installed Solaris 10 X86 today, but I can't use internet at all on it. When I was installing it, it only asked me to create a hostname, without even asking me this computer is "networked" or "non-networked". After I finished installation, I use "netstat -rn" command, and only see... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Diamondust
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

rc=127 can't fork

I have a script to download a file using wget. It works if I execute it from the command line. But, if I run it in cron, it doesnt work and I am getting the following in the cron log: > CMD: /export/home/username/test > username 23159 c Tue Aug 1 14:40:00 2006 < username 23159 c Tue Aug ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
1 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
IMAGECOLORRESOLVEALPHA(3)						 1						 IMAGECOLORRESOLVEALPHA(3)

imagecolorresolvealpha - Get the index of the specified color + alpha or its closest possible alternative

SYNOPSIS
int imagecolorresolvealpha (resource $image, int $red, int $green, int $blue, int $alpha) DESCRIPTION
This function is guaranteed to return a color index for a requested color, either the exact color or the closest possible alternative. PARAMETERS
o $ image -An image resource, returned by one of the image creation functions, such as imagecreatetruecolor(3). o $red -Value of red component. o $green -Value of green component. o $blue -Value of blue component. o $alpha - A value between 0 and 127. 0 indicates completely opaque while 127 indicates completely transparent. The colors parameters are integers between 0 and 255 or hexadecimals between 0x00 and 0xFF. RETURN VALUES
Returns a color index. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Using imagecoloresolvealpha(3) to get colors from an image <?php // Load an image $im = imagecreatefromgif('phplogo.gif'); // Get closest colors from the image $colors = array(); $colors[] = imagecolorresolvealpha($im, 255, 255, 255, 0); $colors[] = imagecolorresolvealpha($im, 0, 0, 200, 127); // Output print_r($colors); imagedestroy($im); ?> The above example will output something similar to: Array ( [0] => 89 [1] => 85 ) NOTES
Note This function requires GD 2.0.1 or later (2.0.28 or later is recommended). SEE ALSO
imagecolorclosestalpha(3). PHP Documentation Group IMAGECOLORRESOLVEALPHA(3)