ls color

Operating Systems AIX ls color
Prev   Next
# 1  
Old 05-12-2004
Question ls color

Hi ppl!

Do you know how to display color with ls in aix 4.3, 5.2 and in hpux and sunos as well ?

thanks.

Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Identify Color and send email with same color

Hello mates, I have a requirement where in which I have to mail an output from multiple programs in the same colour as the output from shell script. I have seen a post to mail html in our forum,but my case is I have to first identify which colour the output is in an then mail it to in the ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kingcobra
10 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change the background color in the init 3 mode(not line color)

Hello, I am using RHEL 6.1 on VMware I am searching for a way to change background color (not line by line color wich one can using tput command) basically changing the color of the whole screen to white instead of the default black and changing font color to black and alos would like to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dexobox
2 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question
tk_chooseColor(3tk)					       Tk Built-In Commands					       tk_chooseColor(3tk)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
tk_chooseColor - pops up a dialog box for the user to select a color. SYNOPSIS
tk_chooseColor ?option value ...? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The procedure tk_chooseColor pops up a dialog box for the user to select a color. The following option-value pairs are possible as command line arguments: -initialcolor color Specifies the color to display in the color dialog when it pops up. color must be in a form acceptable to the Tk_GetColor function. -parent window Makes window the logical parent of the color dialog. The color dialog is displayed on top of its parent window. -title titleString Specifies a string to display as the title of the dialog box. If this option is not specified, then a default title will be dis- played. If the user selects a color, tk_chooseColor will return the name of the color in a form acceptable to Tk_GetColor. If the user cancels the operation, both commands will return the empty string. EXAMPLE
button .b -bg [tk_chooseColor -initialcolor gray -title "Choose color"] KEYWORDS
color selection dialog Tk 4.2 tk_chooseColor(3tk)