Explain this error please

Operating Systems HP-UX Explain this error please
# 1  
Old 06-15-2010
Explain this error please

please any one can tell me how can i solve this problem in sam it is work fine but when i am traing to add fixed client to the ignite server this error appears

Code:
A SAM internal error has occurred.                       │       ^ │
││        │ The error handler has gotten the error code -152 of type │         │
││        │          FATAL withno associated strings.

# 2  
Old 07-05-2010
First,

I don't understand the issue, could you please explain more?

Second,

You could check /var/sam/log/samlog to see what it says!

DB
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can someone explain this for me?

Can someone do me a favour and explain the following for me: ((r=$RANDOM%$n+1)) I know what $RANDOM does but what is % sign and what does it do with %$n+1? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bashily
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

anyone can explain this?

why the case 2 will happen ? , ' should stop the history substitution ,shouldn't it? case 1 # echo "123"|sed '/123/!d' 123 case 2 # echo "123 > 456 > 1 > "|sed '/123/!d' -bash: !d': event not found case 3 # echo "123 > 456 > 12 > "|sed '/123/'\!d 123 # bash --version (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: justlooks
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Explain $# please

I'm trying to follow a script and I see it begins with this: if ; then if ; then print "blah $0 blah blah " exit fi fi What does $# mean? I found out that $1 refers to the shell environment and the last argument that was entered or passed in the previous command. I couldn't find $#... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MaindotC
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

need explain

Dear unix team i'm user for a system build on unix system ,so we need to run a lot of scripts not in one sission but every script on the associated terminal , so the script name = the name of the terminal which will run this script on it . and someone create a batch that make as below : 1- but... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fofatoti
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please explain this

cat $BDDATA/svucon$i_bal_dup_email.dat ; uuencode $dup_in $dup_out here svucon$i_bal_dup_email.dat ??? and uuencode ?? Please use and tags when posting code, data or logs etc. to preserve formatting and enhance readability, thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Diddy
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can anyone please explain this??

cur_fy=`grep "CONSOL" $GLDATA/parms/cur_fiscalyear.lis | awk '{print $2}' Here i don't understand "CONSOL" and awk'{print$2) Please help me out cur_fiscalyear.lis contents : DL 2011 MOL 2011 MV 2011 SF 2010 CONSOL 2011 MVU 2011 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Diddy
3 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Could anyone help explain this?

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I have a retake assignment to complete for my computer networks and OS class. This isn't really my area, had I known last year I could have swapped it for a different module I would have done so. I'm determined to get through it... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Squall Moogle
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please can any one explain this ${0##/}

I did not understand what is ${0##/} PGM=${0##/} TMP=/tmp/${PGM}.$$ Please explain me. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gadege
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

please explain this

zsh 4.3.4% cat file ACFCFACCACARCSHFARCVJVASTVAJFTVAJVGHBAJ zsh 4.3.4% cat file1 A C F R zsh 4.3.4% <file1 while read;do printf "%s=%d\n" "$REPLY" "${#$(<file)//}";done A=9 C=7 F=4 R=2 That was the previous post. But , can anybody can explain me in detail about this line zsh... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dummy_needhelp
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

can anyone explain this?

:start /@~/{ h s/\(.*\)@~.*$/\1/ s/@~$// s/@~/\ /g p g s/.*@~\(.*\)/\1/ } //{ N s/\n/ / b start } (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: djkane
2 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question