SELinux is blocking Internet on my machine with FC9

Operating Systems Linux SELinux is blocking Internet on my machine with FC9
# 1  
Old 06-29-2009
SELinux is blocking Internet on my machine with FC9

Hi,

I am facing an issue with SEliux blocking my internet usage
Was searching online for its fix. I thnk their has bug raised and fixed FC10.
but anybody guide to get it fixed on FC9.

thanks in advance

Prakash
# 2  
Old 07-14-2009
setenforce=0

Look at your SEtroubleshooter that is installed and see what the error is.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Mirror a folder from the Internet to local machine

I have a machine in my LAN that runs Ubuntu and I have full access in it. There is another PC on the Internet that has a public IP eg 3.3.3.3 and it servers as https server and access to it is by username and password. On the remote PC all i have is access through https using username/passwd. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: atux_null
3 Replies

2. Programming

Which are blocking and non-blocking api's in sockets in C ?

among the below socket programming api's, please let me know which are blocking and non-blocking. socket accept bind listen write read close (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: VSSajjan
2 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

A little help with seLinux

Situation: installed on Centos6.4 this samba4 package samba4-4.0.1-4.centos6.1.x86_64(wich had the path /usr/share/samba4 /var/lock/samba4,etc) I use selinux so i put in context /var/lock/samba4 -d system_u:object_r:samba_var_t:s0 /var/lock/samba4/.* -- ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
3 Replies

4. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

unable to connect internet on virtual machine

I have installed Oracle VM virtual box on Windows 7 and using LINUX (backtrack 5) as my virtual OS. The problem is i'm unable to connect to internet from my virtual OS. i'm using USB dongle (mobile broad band) to connect to internet from my host OS windows 7. I tried setting NAT in VM settings... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun_Linux
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for Removing Lines from File / Blocking internet connection

Hey all. I am trying to write some scripts and need some assistance. One: I already have a script that appends lines to a file. I need a script that will remove those lines from that file, and have no idea how to go about doing this. Just need the command (if any) that can remove lines. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dysruption
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to download and extract files on Linux machine from internet

Hi, I am working on Linux 64 bit machine. I am trying to install one software on Linux machine. I downloaded that software from internet on my windows machine. Now in order to install software on Linux machine, I will need all downloaded files on Linux machine. How can I do that? So my... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: palak08
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

IRQ priority in FC9

Hi, I want to increase IRQ4 priority to maximum in Fedora core 9 (kernel version 2.6.25.11-97).If anybody knows plz help me.... I will be very thankful .. regards, Raj (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajuprade
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do I connect a hpux10.x os machine to "the internet" via a WinXP client?

I am wondering how can I cross this technical border of my ignorance for quite sometime, 6 months to be more exact, and just don't get it quite. I did read some newbies' literatures on UNIX OS but could not find the key to unlock the HP workstations (OS dated 1997 maybe because the man page... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: liumx2000
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SElinux

I am on a fedora core 2.6.9-1.677 i686 which is selinux enabled unlike the version I was on before .. which had to be manually enabled ..and if you knew nothing of the sort you were lost.. that was the case for me anyway! like i was saying ... now I am on a system that is enabled I have just... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't access the internet from a Sol 7 machine

OK I can ping the router, other machines on my network and after adding the route both the DNS machine and WAN side of the router?? But still cannot get out to anyweb pages.... I have setup and tried both router IPs and DNS IP for proxies setting... WHAT am I not going?? :mad: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: youwantwhat
2 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question