the information of VCP-410

Operating Systems HP-UX the information of VCP-410
# 1  
Old 03-15-2010
the information of hp0-p21

Recientemente la certificación de Examen HP0-P21 es muy popular entre dedicados a HP-UX. Ahora les presentan un poco de Examen HP-UX 11i v3 Advanced System Administration. La Version es V8.02, cuenta con cantidad de 62 Preguntas y Respuestas
y está actualizado enero-28-2010

Vamos a disfrutar de una parte de contenido

1. What are the key benefits of the 11i v3 Mass Storage Stack? (Select two.)

A. improved security capabilities

B. dramatic I/O performance improvements

C. improved PVLinks for multipathing

D. simplified management and automatic configuration

Answer: BD

2. Which functions does the idisk command perform? (Select two.)

A. lists the EFI partition table on a disk

B. creates a new partition table based on the /tmp/idtable file

C. validates the EFI partition information

D. allows the creation of up to 16 partitions

E. lists the usable blocks available for partitioning

Answer: AC

Last edited by pago; 03-15-2010 at 05:01 AM..
# 2  
Old 03-15-2010
Hello.

Per our forum rules, all posts must be in English.

We do provide translation services for posts from English to a number of languages as a benefit to users. However, posts must be in English.

Please repost in English.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The UNIX and Linux Forums.
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Not enough information...

I appreciate the fact that rules are for everyone and I screwed up by not putting a screen printout in code brackets... However, I was a bit dismayed when I received the following and tried to reply to say "Thank you" for sending me the reminder. I could not reply and had no idea what the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: RogerBaran
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Some help and information

Well, i am here coz i have this problem: a guy is pinging me so my internet go down when he wants and the same guy is nuking my ventrilo server that i rent in a good website. I want to know how to protect me against this attack and if is possible do the same to him, i know this guy is using a payed... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Psike
2 Replies

3. Linux

Wget 410

I'm trying to download some pages with Wget. The browser can load these pages, but Wget give a 410 error. One of the pages is: Central Ohio Auto Dealers - Used Cars - Find BBB Accredited Auto Dealers - Used Cars in Central Ohio, Page 4 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rlopes
2 Replies

4. HP-UX

Need information on HP-UX....

Hi Guys, I'm new to HP-UX and i want installation procedure step by step.If i want take up the hp exam can any one give ful info about exam with new exam codes.I hav good knowlwdge on linux is it HP is similar to linux.If anybody having docs on HP-UX...pls reply me Regards, Vinay (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinay@wipro
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Information

I'm new to unix and wanted to know if there are UNIX tools/programs on the market that can be loaded onto my laptop or external hard drive that I can use to practice and test what I'm learning. :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xman0ne
2 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question